My Saviours (bvb fan-fic)

"Melonie! get your slutty ass down here and cook breakfist or me and your mother. KNOW!" my 'father' yelled to me.

Hi, my name is Melonie Black. im 16 and my mom and dad are abusive phsically and verbally...

i ran down the stairs but fell down the last ten and heard a crack. but i got up and started making eggs and bacon with side of coffee, toast and butter and tea for my mom. and just side of coffee for my dad. my mom came down and of corse she was trashed last night and she came over and slapped me. "what the hell mom." opps. i shouldnt of done that... "what the fuck did you say to me?" i back up and my dad came out and took his belt off and started beating me with the belt. when i would fall to the floor he would start kicking me in the stomach and punched my in the face, when i finally got the corage and strength to get up i ran for my life.

i started running out of breathe so i stopped for a minute, and my rib cage hurt like hell, i think thats because i might have 2-3 brooken ribs, and i remembered i had my credit card , debit card, and 750$ in my wallet. and some in my bank account. i walked well, limped to the closest diner and ordered pancakes and bacon, with real strong coffee and i noticed 5 guys walk in, all with skinnies and hoodies covering their faces, and boots. for some reason they remind me of bvb. not like they would even look at me, i mean my arms were covered in scraps and bruises, and i had a black eye forming and my wrist was covered in dried up blood from the belt were it hit me multiple times...

i saw these dudes walk over to me when the waitriss came with my food, they sat down at my table and ordered and took off their hoodies. they were bvb. omg! i looked down and started eating when ashley said "what happened baby doll? you look hurt." he asked sympothetically. so i said "nothing new, mom and dad beat me. i fell down the stairs of my house and think i broke 2-3 ribs. i can handle it. just need to buy cloths and go down to the motel till i find an offical place to stay." i finished with a tear, but smilied that i was finally free..

"thats nothing to smilie about. oh and how old are you sweety?"

"im smiling cuz im finally free, ive been getting beat since my older brother died when i was 7, um and i turned 16 yesterday. why andy?"

"oh my god. oh and happy belated birthday oh and imma adopt you. and you will live with me and ash. oh and we will by your cloths and stuff you need. you have a job?"

i looked down and had this huge ass smilie, "yup. i work at amies tattoo and piercing parlor. why??? why do you think i have angle bites, snake bits, my nose done, ears done like 5 times[i showed them my ears] and my tounge done?"

i laughed when i saw them look bewildered and i saw their food come out. "how are you melonie? you need your kit?" i smilied at the witriss, leonie and nodded my head.... she went and got it and i took out the thread and needle and went to stitch my wrist when ash said "what the hell you doing?"

"stitchng my wrist. if i down it will tear open more."

"damn, lets take you to the hospital. guys come on." when they finished eating they took me to the hospital. i had to have my wrist stitched up and i had 3 brooken ribs. i walked out of the room were they fixed me up and said we could go and the took me to my work and they noticed my tattoo. it was a flaming cross with blood dripping down the side. it was on my arm, they didnt see before casue it was covered in blood.

"damn girl, when are you gonna leave those basterd. i mean, look at you sweety pie."

i laughed at amy and said "i did. oh and um this is bvb, andy said he was adopting me..."

i smilied and walked over to her and whispered "i think i lo- i mean like ashy. i mean like like. what should i do?"

"tell him okay, no hidding. you been hiding since you were what 7? when i found you crying in the park."