chapter 2

{[(mel's p.o.v)]} i smilied when i said ash. "okay. well ash, no having girls over and screwing them."

he laughed and said "why would i. i know this perfect girl that i dont wanna lose" i blushed slightly and we walked to the bus.

[[[ 2:30 in the morning]]] damn why cant i fucking sleep... ugh, well might go and write some stuff.

i finished the first verse and chorus when i heard someone come down stairs. of coarse it was andy... "hey baby doll, why u up?"

"cant sleep."

"oh okay. so what are you working on?"

"just afew lyrics. matching the first verse and chorus i fineshed with the guitar chords i was working on when my mom and dad went to the bar all weekend last month...." i hesitated telling him cause no one i mean no one knew i played guitar or sang...

"wow. if its okay. can me and ash look at them nd pair them up tomarow? see how it sounds?" i smilied and nodded my head and heard ash fummble down the stairs.... "ahhhh!!!!!!!" i heard ash scream. damn. not good. i ran over and saw him holding his left harm.

"let me see it ash. know!" he shook his head and held his arm closser to his body. "ash let me see or so help me i will make sure you cant have kids" he whimpered and let me see. i pressured the bones slighlty and twisted it, then moved it up and down. he squelled in pain. "ash you broke your arm. you wont be able to play for at least..... i would say 3 or so months. you broke at least 2 bones, but they seem like cean breaks. if they werent clean, then were they broke you would have a huge black and blue bruise or your skin would of teared slightly."

"how do u know that?" well andy. you see my right arm. those 3 scars? and see how it isnt staight like my left?"

he nodded, "well my mom pushed me down 2 flights of starts, then my dad started beating me mainly my chest and face area and since i was blocking those 2 areas with my arm,well my left broke clean. my right broke 3 places and my skin teered were thise scars are."

they both gasped and ash looked like he wantd to kill someone.. "what the fuck? how did you let them treat you like that?" andy screams. i scream alittle, me being scared when theres yelling and i hide behind ash. ash tried to come me down as andy yelled again "ugh! fucking hell, im fucking calling the cops"

andy screamed louder and ash said "dude stop yelling, your freaking out mel..." andy looked at me and walked over slowly and bant down to my level since i was short and said he was sorry, i just hugged him as i yawned..... i felt ash craddle me and pick me up as i started to doze, all i heard was "dudes, imma take her up stairs...."