Moving in

You're pov:
Its been about 25 minutes after you and Jack were talking and slender has come back with your stuff "here these are yours" "thank you Slender" "that's alright child" after he left you looked over at Jack and he groaned slightly and took one of your bags "well you gonna unpack or am I gonna do it all for you?" You were slightly confused but this but you went along with it anyway because he is a killer after all "ok? thanks, I will start" you started putting your clothes away in your chest of draws that you got and you heard  Jack gasp and you looked over at him "what?" He took a moment to reply and saw his hand in his pocket holding something " .....nothing" he muttered and handed you the rest of your stuff.

// TIME SKIP CAUSE I CAN 😎\\

You were now all moved in and you remembered that you had hidden that well.....hurt you and you don't want them to find out your secrets you will deal with that tomorrow and leave tomorrows problems to tomorrow's you (OPM reference) "Hey" you turned around to see Jack "hey Jack whats up?" "Ummm I wanna ask you something" "oh ok whats up?" He puts his hand in his hand in his pocket and takes out what he took from your stuff and showed it to you "whats this?" He shows you a kidney wrapped up in some cloth "oh that's umm....my abusive stepdad" "ooooh ok that makes sense" he drops it and walks out "....... it's gonna be so strange living here"

Ok, guys, some of these chapters might be short from me not updating in a while so sorry if they are short