Again

Scotts pov

I wake up to the sun beeming into my eyes. I get up and remember that im supposed to meet mitch again. I smile  to myself. Im supposed to meet him at sundown. What am i supposed to do until then. I get out of bed and do some morningly chores. The i start to get ready for the day. I wash up and make my hair look nice. Then i pick out and put on a nice pair of clothing. I want to look at least simi-good for mitch.

I sit at one of the chairs by the small woden table. It creeks a bit as i sit there. Today is going to be so long. I still have a couple of hours before i meet mitch. What am i supposed to do until then?

Mitchs pov

I wake up in my bed. The room is a bit cold. As i am not fully awake kirstie knocks of my door. I tell her to come in but she doesnt and just says breakfast before walking away. When kiristie is being really worked, she tends to actually act like a maid instead of my best friend. I find it kinda funny.

I decide i have to get up. I get up and start to very gloomly put on my cothes. I suddenly remember that im supposed to meet scott today. Without realising it i start to smile. I have to meet him at sundown but i have a long time to go until then. I go down to breakfast all simling. The thing that usually doesnt happen, happened today. My mother talked to me at a meel without wanting me to do something.

"Mitch, honey. Why are you so happy today?" She asks me
I guess i was sill smiling. I definitly dont want to tell her about scott so i just shrug my shoulders and walk down to the table starting to eat. I finish very quickly and start to head off to do my daily duties.

~~~time skip~~~~

I stary to get ready for scott, i want to look good so i make myself look causual but sharp. I leave a bit eairler then yesterday so i can walk there instead of run. The walk is painfuly long this time but i get there intime. I walk further in and soon see scott. I smile a bit teethy smile. Scott smiles back at me. I walk over to him.
"Hey" i say to him first to break the scilence.
"Hi, how was your day?" He askes me
"It was okay, i didnt do much. I felt to long but im glad im here with you now" i tell him truthfuly
"Same" he says simply