Chapter 17

This chapter is gonna be written in the third person and is gonna shed some light on what my baby Collin what up to (lol) while him and Adri weren't talking .

"Let me go Collin , if you don't let me leave I'll never speak to you again " and with that he backs away . He takes slow steps backwards until he finally turned around and went into the kitchen . Disappearing from sight .

He knew he pushed too far when he  dragged her out of the party but he never expected that things would take this turn. He almost lost control and shifted in front of a hundred teenagers when he saw that guy's hand on his female . On what was his .

Anger bubbled up within him when he pictured the sight , he raked his hand through his hair in frustration not knowing what his next move would be .

He always had things in order , and they always went exactly how he wanted it , but with her, it was different . He didn't know whether to listen to his wolf and go to her or he should just give her time .

"Fuck " he muttered under his breath .

Collin is very impatient , but for her he'll wait a thousand years . What was he supposed to do now that his mate  wasn't talking to him . Both man and wolf were beside themselves when it came to being possevive .

And that scared her off , her eyes held fear .  He thought to himself .

He didn't mean to scare her , hell , he's a damn softy when it comes to her.

He walked to his bedroom where the scent of his mate still lingered , he glanced over at the spot where she was laying . He pictured in his mind how he could have her wrapped in his arms . But did he still have that chance ? . Of course he did , he wasn't gonna let her go , no matter what . And it's not like she knew about rejection .

He walked over to the vase that was on his night stand and threw it at the wall causing it to shatter in a million pieces . He was angry . Angry at Rodrick , that fucking guy and mostly himself .

His phone rings and he reluctantly slid it out of his back pocket .

" What ?" He answered angrily . It was his Beta Liam .

Even tho they've been best friends for many years Liam still knew his place .

" I'll be in town soon , and I got a lead on the missing persons " he informed him .

Finally some good news . The alpha had been waiting a long time to find out why persons were turning up missing . They didn't take it as anything , people end up missing everyday .

But when werewolves started going missing too , it immediately became a big issue , werewolves were strong and have good instincts so it would be hard to take one of them . There's was something else going on .. something big . 

" Okay , meet me at the pack house in 2 hours , we'll discuss the issue further "

Even tho Collin and the other 2 boys looked young , they had the wisdom that far surpassed the years they appeared to be . Over a hundred years of experience helped them the make the right decisions during their life .

"See you then " Liam then hung up .

Collin walked to the kitchen and got a box of matches from his cabinet , he wanted to do this since last night but he feared the smoke would affect his little mate .

He walked over the the metal trash can than held Adriana's Holloween costume . He was disgusted by the smell of lust and drunkenness . He never imagined his Blue could be like that . Not that he hated her attitude all together but he just wished only he would get to see that side of her .