What do you mean...changed?

"Are you okay love?" Harry asked helping you up.

"Yeah..how did you get here so fast? " You asked him. "I swore you was in the bedroom."

"Well...i guess running away from a huge mod of fans done me good." he said as a smirk went across his lips.

He hadn't been giving that warming smile like he used to. He would show off his white teeth all time but he hadn't since he came home.

"So, do you maybe wanna ...I dont know...go out tonight or something?" He asked shaking his curls.

"Yeah. Where are we gonna go?" You asked holding his hand.

"I was thinking...maybe umm...a moonlight walk in the park?" He looked at you and you nodded.

You thought to your self, thank god he didn't notice me in ease dropping.

~Later that night~

Harry held your hand softly as he kicked rocks as you two walked along the path with the moon light shinning on you.

"Look...We need to talk." He said.

This was it. He was either going to tell you about the 'change' or he just wanted to talk.

You gulped. "Sure Haz...What is it."

"Do you remember when you said you would always love me no matter what unless i cheated on you??? " You nodded your head. "Well...after tour...somethings...about me. They changed." he said looking down. "I changed."

oh no. You got a sick feeling in your stomach. "What do you mean...Changed? " You ask him as your hands began shaking of what could happen next.

"I mean...Im still the same guy. I still love you but...I'm ..different." He told you. "Just promise me you wont leave me. " He said as he looked up at you.

"Harry...i..." you didn't even know what it was. How could you promise??? But you knew you would never find out unless you promised. "Yeah. I promise. " You say.

"Well...plez don't run away...but I'm...a..uh...uh..." he sighed. "A vampire." He mumbled softly looking to the ground.

"Im sorry...a what?" you pretended not to hear.

"A vampire!" He said looking up. His fangs came out, his eyes were red, his skin still touching yours became colder.

You let out a laugh not believing him.

"Nice try haz! Vampires aren't real.." You say poking him.

"(Y/N), I mean it!!! I was changed! But..th worst Part is...I cant be with you unless your one too. " He said looking up at you.

You looking at him with a blank expression on your face, lost in your own thoughts.

A vampire?! No freaking way! There was no way he was a vampire. You didnt know how to deal with this. It seemed something like a nightmare met half way with a happy dream.

"I need some time alone." You told him walking off and going to your cousins house. It was late so you went on to bed.

You looked up at the ceiling wall. Thinking about everything that had just happened. But how did it happen? Maybe it was all one big dream. You thought as you closed your eyes. I will go to sleep. Wake up and It's all a dream.....

(There ya go guyss!!! xx should i do the next part? I dont know if its good or not lol. )