10

*At the hospital*

Leigh-Anne: *Wakes up from surgery*

Leigh-Anne: Where's Perrie?

Jesy: Who do you think gave you a new heart?

Leigh-Anne: *Starts crying*

Jesy: Just kidding, babe, she's at McDonald's with Jade.

~~~

*Three in the morning*

Jade: *Shaking Jesy awake* I had a nightmare. Can I sleep in your bed?

Jesy: Of course, sweetheart. Come here. *Makes room for Jade*

~~~

*In the group chat*

Leigh-Anne: Did you know when you suddenly jerk awake while falling asleep, another version of you from a different timeline just died?

Jade: Actually, it happens because your heart is beating so slowly that your brain thinks you're dying. Your brain sends signals to your body, which jerks you awake only to make sure you're still alive.

Jesy & Perrie: IT'S TOO LATE FOR THIS SHIT! GO TO SLEEP!

~~~

Perrie: Leigh has been in the bathroom for almost an hour. We should go check up on her, make sure she's okay.

Jade: She's okay, Pez. She's just...minding her business.

Jesy: For an hour?

Jade: *Sighs* I put laxatives in her wine.

Perrie: You did what?

Jesy: Shut up, Perrie, I want to hear this.

Jade: She kept eating my biscuits although I told her numerous of times to stop. Sending her to the bathroom for an hour is my way of showing her that I've had enough.

Jesy: I've underestimated you, Jade.

~~~

Jesy: Everyone has skeletons in the closet. I have four!

Perrie:

Jade:

Leigh-Anne:

Jesy: Guys, I didn't mean it literally.

Perrie: Oh, thank god! I was going to call the police.

~~~

Jade: I don't believe that the Megalodon is extinct.

Leigh-Anne: Babe, go to sleep.

~~~

Jesy: *Sneezes*

Jade: Are you dying?

Jesy: No, babe, I have a-

Jade: WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS? YOU PROMISED ME FOREVER WHEN WE GOT MARRIED. I CAN'T LIVE IF YOU'RE NOT BREATHING. PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS TO ME! DON'T LEAVE ME, BABY, I'M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE, STAY WITH ME!

Jesy: I have a cold???

_________________________________________________________
I saw this on IG earlier today and it made me cry. A LOT. Everytime I see or hear about someone who's being bullied, my heart breaks. No one should ever have to be afraid to go to school, no one should ever have to feel like they're not good enough, like there's something wrong with them because people with no lives say so. What they say about you is so far from the truth. You're not worthless because they say you are, you're not dumb because they say so, and you're definitely not a waste of space...You're precious, you're important, you're loved, and you deserve to be happy.

If you are being bullied, please, know that I am here for you. You can DM me anytime you want, because I will get back to you and do what I can to make you feel a little better. I am here, for each and everyone of you ❤️️

 I am here, for each and everyone of you ❤️️

We don't deserve her 😭😭😭

xxMxx