3

🌸

🌸

Your POV

I have the day off today and decided to go to the park. I usually go there to clear my mind or just sit there and enjoy my surroundings. Its really soothing. I go and sit under a big tree, I rest my back against it and plug in my earbuds, listening to some instrumental versions of songs.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I can sit here with you?" I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Hoseok again. Wonder what hes doing around here. His face mask was under his chin and he smiled cutely, showing his little dimples. "Sure." i made some space for him and it fell silent. But it wasnt awkward, it was actually nice.

He leaned his head back and i heard him sigh, "Whats wrong? Did something happen?" It must be hard being an idol. "Well, I dont know if I should tell you." he sighed. "I understand and if you have something bothering you can tell me if you want, but please do know that I respect your privacy and wont ask personal questions so its up to you." he smiled and closed his. "Thank you, and I've been stressed out about our albums and comebacks. Its a lot to handle, but we will soon be back to having regular schedules and have tons of free days." his eyes were still shut and took a long breath in and out. I feel bad, idols go through way too much.

"Im very sorry, I wish you guys could have a break because you deserve one for being such hard workers and putting your emotions into everything. I know we just met, but if you ever need to let something out, im always here to listen." He opened his eyes and we both lock contact.

Why is my heart beating so quickly?

Hoseok's POV

Why am i telling her all this? This is like forbidden or something.

Our gaze locked on each other and i couldnt look away. My heart beating rapidly, my cheeks flushed, i can feel the heat radiating off my face.

Who really is she?

...