4

🌸

🌸

Hoseok's POV

After a couple of more minutes of talking, I told y/n I had to go, I dont want to be late for practice, and she nodded and wished me luck and to have fun. Shes so sweet~

I arrived just in time and set my stuff down, stretching and preparing myself for today's run through. 

"Hey Hoseok, why that big smile? You're smiling wider than usual." said Yoongi. I was debating whether or not I should tell him about y/n or not, but ended up telling him. I trust Yoongi to keep my secrets. "Isnt that like, forbidden in BigHit? To date a fan?" We dont know if you we are or not, I hope its not forbidden. "I dont know, but I dont wanna ask our boss. What if he says I cant date her? Thats if I like and wanna date her or anyone in general." What am I doing with my life.. Our boss would fire me and throw me to a trash can or something.

"Okay guys, lets get ready to practice!" said Namjoon.

...
Y/n POV

"Hey, where were you? You're 10 minutes late!" yelled Shownu. "Ya, i know im late and i got stuck in crowds trying to make my way back. Im sorry Shownu." I made my way to the register and attended many customers.

About 3 hours have passed by and it was about closing time. I started to clean tables, sweep, and do other 'maid' work, as Yuta puts it.

Woozi and I sat down for a bit, waiting until everyone leaves, 2 more hours and we can leave. A sigh escaped my lips, Woozi was staring out the window and humming a tune, Yuta was attending the customers whom were already here, and Shownu was doing his kitchen work. I think we might hire some people soon, its getting too busy now a days.

The door opened, causing the little bell to ring. Yay, more customers. Hear my sarcasm? Woozi got up to attend whoever arrived. I scrolled through some memes on my phone and decided to get up and clean more or help Yuta.

Both Yuta and I cleaned a couple of tables and sorta some stuff near the register. "Hey y/n, I think one of the guys over there knows you. I heard him say your name." said Woozi as he came back from taking their orders.

I looked to where the guy was and saw 7 guys in total at the table. Im pretty sure its all of the BTS members, Hoseok is wearing the same hoodie he wore the first time we met. I saw one of them look up at me and said something, which made Hoseok look up. We made eye contact and I smiled at him and waved. He did the same and looked down at his phone, the other members whispereing something into his ear.

Woozi told me to take the bill to them, but I was nervous. They are all together and I dont want to look or seem like a bad person. I set down the small tray with the bill in it, Hoseok and I met gazes, I just smiled warmly and did the same to all of them. Then someone spoke up...

"Are you single?"

...