Unknown

My legs ache from the absurd amount of sprints we had to run today. Thankfully I was paired with Rubi who is one of the fastest sprinters, almost as fast as Connie. So I got pretty lucky.

Also, in all this training and chaos, the only good part are my friends. Mostly consisting of Louis and Rubi. Those two get along extremely well, always making jokes with Sasha and Connie. Reiner joins in from time to time, always armed with a witty comeback.

Each joke would make you sigh. They're so terrible.

Shit Annie's coming over. She looks pissed and exhausted.

Well she glared at my swinging legs and threatened me with a stare. What a great person she is, but kinda attractive, if I must say so myself.

I know, I know. There is no logic with my attraction. But there is a mystery about her, which is always intriguing. And just something about her always draws me in. Her crystal blue eyes and that fact she's friends with Mina. There's a slim chance that I'd be able to befriend her. That is what I hope for.

Anyways the food is disgusting when compared to grandmother's homemade foods. The thick carrots cooked with sweet and salty brown rice, with butter oozing on the warm bread, my personal favourite of grandmother's cooking. Oh by the walls,  just thinking about this makes me famish.

I should tell Sasha about some of grandmother's recipes. That would surely catch her attention.

As time goes on I seem to find myself in a better mood then in the past. I have something to work for, not always having to fear what the new day would bring. Instead I know what will happen, there is structure here and that is something that I need in my life.

I looked up at see Annie watching me. She smiled. Her lovely smile.

I cannot believe that just happened.