The Shook boy and His Friends

Y/N POV

After sitting in my assigned seat, the teacher progressed in her daily announcements,

"As most of you know, drama club is practicing for their first performance."

I wonder what it is going to be.  

Usually, in American schools, we always do some popular musical like Beauty and the Beast or some hopeless romantic tragedy like Romeo and Juliet. I remember my freshman year, the school announced that Romeo and Juliet was the spring play, so all of the preppy blondes decided it was their time to shine and kiss the most popular boy in school (as he shall not be named). Fortunately, one of my two only friends Amanda, who almost as shy as a mouse, auditioned and not only got the part but every main role afterward.  

"They have decided, as learning about European literature, to act out 'The Winter's Tale' by William Shakespeare."

I beamed with excitement, Amanda would have loved this. 

"Oh, Romeo, thy Romeo," the boy in front of Taehyung whispered to himself with a chuckle afterward.

I leaned in and patted his back. "Nice performance, but wrong play my friend."

He turns around and squints at me, with a smirk. "How would you know? You don't like the type to know much about Shakespeare." He whispers

I scoff, playfully rolling my eyes. "Of course I know about Shakespeare. That is all America thinks is British playwright, Shakespeare, Shakespeare, and more Shakespeare." 

"America must be fun then, full of romance."

I shrug, not giving the boy hope. "Or a bunch of unrealistic beliefs about romance, I'm Y/N by the way," I lend him my hand.

He awkwardly shakes and smiles cheekily, "Jimin," he responds back, "You don't believe in love?" 

I shrug again, running my hands through my hair. "I think realistically," I say blushing at his concern about my beliefs. He was quite cute with dark hair and smiling eyes, definitely a lady killer. 

"Not even love, at first sight? I thought all girls liked that." Taehyung joined in. His light brown hair was covering his eyes, so I gently push it to the side.

"No, but you are quite cute." I tap his nose and turned my attention back to Jimin 

"I guess you are not right for little Kookie then," he says patting the back of the boy in front of him. 

The boy turns around, face already full of embarrassment.  

"Ugh, guys!" he whisper-yelled. Out of all three of them, he looked the most adorable. He had slightly wider eyes like he was shook 24/7 and a pleasant smile. He looks at me and nods my way before turning back around. 

"He is a bit shy around girls, but I think he has a crush on you," Taehyung winks my way. I playfully push him as if we were already friends.

"Yeah, you are the girl of his dreams," Jimin smirks. I look at the boy again and I catch him staring in my direction. He quickly turns back around.

Suddenly the teacher brutally ends our conversation.

"Jimin turn back around. Taehyung, I didn't place you next to a girl for you to flirt with her!" I look down and stiffen a laugh, while Taehyung blushes madly. 

The bell rings ending homeroom and I stand up to walk to ask to use the restroom. Someone grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

"Yes, Taehyung?" I look into his eyes as the class starts to sit in different seats. The shy boy sits beside Jimin, casually turning to our conversation.

"Where are you going?"

"Restroom?" I say more of a question.

"No, if you go now, you will forever lose your seat and miss the chance of being our friend."

I looked at him confused. Who said I wanted to be their friend? 

"What he is trying to say is we want you to be apart of the gang. Friends, Y/N. I'm Jungkook by the way and I am totally not in love with you nor afraid." 

He shakes my hand willingly, but something in his eyes told me that he wasn't telling the full truth. 

**************************************************************************

Okay, sort of crappy chapter, but it is only for the introductions. 

 Tell me your thoughts and for you crafty folks, will someone help me with this cover page? I am very old school XD

Anyways have a Shookful day.