Chapter 1

Tris PVO
I got home from the LAST DAY of school. I go to Divergent High. I am a 10th grader now. After cleaning up it is about five thirty. I decided to get on Instagram and see what's new.

After spending some time on it I decided to look at my recommended list. Scrolling down I found this picture

 Scrolling down I found this picture

Captions are like this

~Chilling at @zekep~ ~🍰🍕🍔🍺🎮🎶🏈~

OMG is he gorgeous. I decided to check his profile and follow him. Later after staring at his profile I decide to like and comment '😍💖💘👀' on his photo.
After that I got up and ate dinner. Packing my lunch for tomorrow I got a notification. Curious I looked at it. @TobiasE(Tobias's account) liked and commented on my photo.
Here it is

/hacked by @chrissy//😍❤💋Ur slaying Tris/

/😍❤💋Ur slaying Tris/

Comments
@TobiasE: 😍💯✨Gorgeous
@chrissy:😍❤
@WilliamTHENERD:❤

OMG...he did not! Suddenly I got an Instagram message from Tobias saying "Hey"

I replied "Hi."
6 is Tris and 4 is Tobias

6: so...
4: Ur cute😂
6: oh um okay thanks😂
4: I wanna get to know you❤
6: me too✨❤

*1 month later*

6: I miss you....

4: I miss you too😂❤
Can we call?📞

What...we never call. We text, comment and like eachothers photos. We don't even know if we are catfishing eachother.

6: sure

4: okay😍✨

A second later his ID popped up and I answered.

Italic is Tris
Normal is Tobias

Hey
Hey
I wanna see you so badly...
Me too
I just wanna see your face...us face to face
Me too Tobias but I mean your in England while I'm stuck here in Chicago
Tris...
What?
I....I don't know. I want to be with you but this gap between us.
I know. My friends think I am crazy for liking you...but I can't help it I just like you....
I like you too
Why is this so difficult
I have no idea...hey I have a question
What is it?
What school do you go to. Divergent High. I was a freshman now next year I will be in 10th grade.
Okay..Tris
Yeah?
I just wanna see you right now.
I want to see you too Tobias but we both know that it can't happen
Tris...
Yeah Toby
I just want to be with you right now...hold you, see you, kiss you, smell you, just I want you. I will always want you.
Me too...me too
I love you Tris
I love you Toby....I do and nothing will change that
I gotta go. My mom is calling me.
Toby...
Hey..hey I love you
I know you do. I love you too.

Then we ended the call leaving me in tears....

*Time skip: beginning of school*

I woke up ready for a day of torture. Me and Tobias have talked all summer. I really want to see him. I changed

*without flannal*

*without flannal*

I got my things ready and headed out. Chris's mom couldn't pick me up today. I met Chris at the gate to get our schedules. Apparently she got ours already. We have all the same schedule. Chris and the girls still don't like the idea of me having a crush on Tobias. The girls came soon enough and we had time to spare. We were all talking about our goals for this year until they all dropped their jaws from something behind me. I turned around and my heart started to race. I jumped up and ran. Jumping into his arms I wrapped my legs around him. He wraps his arms around me pulls me closer. I start to cry and the bell rings. We run to class and I hug him again still in tears. I pull away and look into his eyes. Gosh they are so mesmerizing. He placed one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek and pulled me close. Our foreheads were touching and we both are smiling. We look at eachother and he kisses me. I kissed back and ran my hands through his hair. We pulled back and I smiled.
He's here...Tobias is here.

Authors note
<should I add more to this chapter....or just write another chapter>