60) Archie Andrews

Archie got annoyed when you were getting close to Betty

Since you heard that Betty and Jughead were trying to solve your cousin's murder, Jason. You wanted to help them out and as time went by you got close to Betty. You would hang out on the weekends, at school and even had sleepovers at her house.
Archie hardly got any time with you by himself. On the nights to stayed at Betty's, he could see you from his window and couldn't help but wish you were in his room and not hers. He knew it could be worse, you could hang out with a guy. But you didn't know any of this.
You were sat by the window in Betty's room as she went through all the evidence she had for Jason's murder.
After ten minutes you got bored and look out to see your boyfriends room.
He wasn't in his room at the moment so you just daydream of the times you spend with him. Seconds later he came into view, shirtless. He walked through his door looking distracted until he looked up at you. You smiled softly and waved. He waved back and sadly smiled. His arms open suggesting that he wanted a hug until his hands grabbed at the air signalling he wanted to cuddle. 

You put your finger up to say one minute and got up

"Betty I need to go," you said collecting your things.
"That okay I was getting tired anyway" she pulled you into a hug and walked you to the door.
"See ya" you called as you stumbled down her steps. You walked up to Archie's door and Fred answered after two knocks.
"Hi Y/N I didn't think you were coming around today" he exclaimed as he let you in.
"Yeah, I didn't either" you shrugged.
Fred excused himself to feed Vegas and told you to go up to him.
You climbed the stairs two at a time and entered the dim lightroom. Archie was sat at the end of his bed playing his game.
"Hey," you said quietly.
"Hi" he set the control down and strode across the room to you. He pulled you into his chest and held you tight.
"I love you" Archie gently whispered on your neck.
"I love you too" you mumbled in his chest.
"Do you?" Archie pulled back and took a step back.
"You know I do. Why would you question it?" You laughed thinking he was joking.
"Because you never spend time with me anymore. You always with Betty and never give me the slightest attention " he snapped.
"Because I'm trying to find out who killed my cousin, you know Jason or did you forget about him" you exclaimed.

He couldn't look you in the eyes after you said that

He couldn't look you in the eyes after you said that. He didn't think about what you were doing with Betty but that you were with her and not him.
"I'm an idiot, I didn't think of it that way" he muttered looking down. He reminded you of when you were a child and a teacher shouted at you. You head would hang low in guilt and shame.
"Archie," you said to get his attention. He still wouldn't look at you.
"Archiekins look at me" you begged with your hand on his face tilting it up to look at you. He pouted and leaned into you, gripping you.
"I'm sorry I didn't give you the attention you needed I should have realised. I will tell Betty I will cut down on the investigation. I need to think about the people I love that are still here." You promised him with a kiss on the forehead.
"stay over tonight" that meant he was done arguing and you hummed to the idea. He pulled back and kissed you passionately. You pushed him away and went over to his draws.
"Did I leave my pyjamas here last time?" You asked to look through his stuff.
"No but you can borrow some of mine" he offered with a smirk. He loved it when you wore his clothes.
You showered and changed into pyjamas. Archie leads you downstairs where you both cooked for the three of you. Fred enjoyed his slight burn chicken and thanked the two you by letting you build a fort in the living room. After an agonising hour and a half, you were done. You both snuggled up inside it and sat watching movies.
"I love you Archie" you yawned resting on his chest.
"Love you to babydoll" he smiled as he held you all night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
An

Yo hope ya liked it and comment your fav band

🖤👑
    🤥