Numbered Days Part II

Dame POV 🌑

"Dame you don't know how glad I am to see you." Bloodstone said as he sat down in front of me, so we can be face to face."

"Same here...." I said with a smile. "I miss this a lot...."

"Aye give the man a drink will you?" He told one of his crew members, Rick.

"He's a kid...." Rick responded.

"Ok and I want a drink." I told him in a stern tone, to show Bloodstone I still got it.

Rick eyed me then eventually went into the kitchen to get me a drink.

Bloodstone chuckled. "Look at you, Dame. Haven't changed a bit. Still got that smart ass mouth and looking mean."

"Well it's what you have to do in order to get things done your way." I said as Rick passed me my drink.

"Aye let's toast to that." He said and we bumped our glasses before taking a sip of our drink.

"Oh wow this is good." I told Rick and he slightly rolled his eyes at me.

"So tell me Dame, why'd you show up on a random day like this without calling me?" Bloodstone asked me.

"I lost your number. However I remember the conversation we had right before you disappeared and you told me where you would be if you just fell off the face of the Earth one day, so I knew you'd be here."

"You know one thing about you Dame that I was always respect? You're truthful. Matter of fact let's make it two things, you're loyal as well. I knew you would be back, you wanna know why?"

"Because I told you...."

"Exactly and I believed you."

I noticed Jeffery peeking out of the closet then my phone started ringing. I declined my Dad's call then told Bloodstone "It was my Dad, lemme text him and tell him I'm at the movies."

Bloodstone nodded his head and instead of texting my Dad, I texted Jeffery and told him to do whatever he and Justen care here to do while I continue to distract Bloodstone.

There's no way in hell I'm joining Bloodstone's crew again, so if they kill him tonight then so be it.

"Long ass message." Bloodstone said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you know how he likes a full explanation...."

"Yeah, your father was a real pain in the ass." He told me before lowly saying "Literally."

"Wait what?" I said, catching what he said....I think.

"I heard that son of a bitch BossMan is planning on sending his crew to rob me one day." He said, swiftly changing the subject.

"Oh no, we got to put a stop to that ASAP." I told him. "I say we rob them tomorrow night."

"Now hold your horses there Dame." He said with a chuckle. "We can't just move that quickly...."

"Why not? It's better than wasting time and having them get to you first. We got to make moves now...." I said as I peeped Jeffery and Justen go into the safe room, where all of Bloodstone's money is located as well his special weapons.