~11~

*Mias POV*

"please dont be mad" I plead. "how can not?" he crosses his arms. "because I didnt know this was going to happen" "oh sure, explain this"

Jack grabs his phone and pulls up the screenshots

"I was drunk" I say. "for a month?" "no- Jack- you are so difficult!" I try to pass him. "what about you?" he steps infront of me.

I try passing him but he wouldnt budge.

"hooking up with my friends?" he asks. "all we did was make out" I respond. "what about the nudes?" Jack fully stops me. "its was just a summer thing, it wasnt anything serious" I blurt out. "so being grounded will just be a winter thing, it isnt anything serious" Jack starts towards the door.

I knew he was mad at me, I knew that he was gonna tell my dad, but I also knew Jack was smart enough not to do this tonight. I couldnt control my actions at this point, so I kissed him.

"what did I just do?" I pull away. "This is a way to work things out" he closes the door.

watch his hands, the action of him locking the door.

"no I am not doing this" I back up. "oh, unless you'd rather deal with your dad" He walks back to the door. "okay, okay but-"

Jack pushes me onto the bed and climbs over me, slowly removing my black streachy croptop. He slowly kisses down my stomach before removng my maroon skirt and kissing back up to my neck. He stops and takes off his shirt and pants. I didnt think we would go much further.

"Jack can we stop now?" I squirm under his touch. "to late" he unclips my bra.

He leaves a few hickies on my chest, before moving down a bit.

"No, this isn't real, this isn't happening" "But it is happening, trust me" Jack removes my panties. "I trust you..." I sigh

Jack sits up and slides it onto his hard dick, he leans over me a bit and lines it with my entrance. He thrusts into me causing me dig my nails into his back.

"Jack!" I moan out. "fuck" Jack gives a soft moan.

As Jack continued to thrust into me, I grabbed ahold of the sheets as my back arched more off of the bed. Faster and faster Jack went, kisssing my neck.

"Harder!" I finally push the words out. "fuck, Im gonna cum" Jack buries his face into my neck.

He goes deeper but slower, letting out moans that left pleasure onto my neck. after a few more thrusts we both cum. He pulls out and rolls next to me.

"we are both dead" I pant. "shit" he sits up.

I quickly get up to put on my clothes.

"Im gonna turn on the game so no one would think anything about our disappearance" I put on my crop top. "I will peak downstairs to see what everyone is doing" Jack puts on his jeans.

I pull up my black knee socks and turn to Jack.

"you look fucking hot in knee socks" Jack smirks. "shut it Avery" I turn on the tv

Jack laughs and shakes his head as he walks out the room.