~5~

*Mias POV*

"Party #2?" I bite my lip. "yes lets go?" Izzy says.

we drive to our next party which was a buzz because the cops came and we all booked it out of the place. luckly Izzy and I did track together so we both ran really fast. we got home and went to sleep.

*Jonahs POV*

I woke up this morning feeling guilty as hell for what happened last night. I didnt tell Jack or anyone, I tried dming Mia but she didnt answer, hate to say but she was probably hooking up with someone. hopefully not since the boys and I were coming back to the house.

"you look so bothered" Jack says. "prollly because he lost the girl he kissed last night" Zach laughs. "shut it Herron" I walk up the drive way.

The boys were mumbling behind me but I dont know or care what they had to say. We entered the house, sounds of laughter echos.

"no dont post that, he will kill me!" Mia laughs.

we quietly walk to the kitchen where we found Mia and Izzy sittng on their phones watching videos from what seemed like last night.

"hey" Jack says

they both slam their phones face down onto the table.

"are you trying to break your phone? let me see" Corbyn says. "its probably fine" Mia laughs. "but Im getting a new phone so its fine" Izzy smiles. 

they slowly slide their phones off the table, still faced down and shut it off.

"no cracks- you?- no cracks" Izzy looks. "well were packing, for tour" Jack starts his way upstairs

Mia and Izzy look at eachother and start smiling so hard. The boys follow behind Jack upstairs,  stayed behind to send a message.

"you better not try anything, after that stunt you pulled last night, you're lucky I didnt tell Ja-" "shh, just keep your mouth shut, no one will know, geez" Mia cuts me off. "you dont get it, do you?" I laugh and shake my head.

They both start to look a bit serious.

"if anyone knew us at the party and took a picture or a video, my rep is on the line, same with your good girl act with your parents"I start walking up the stairs.

I could hear here sigh and mumble something, I ignored it and went up into the room. Zach and Daniel were packing their bags and cleaning up, I join them.

*time skip*

The boys and I said bye to Izzy and Mia before leaving and also stopping to say our goodbyes to Isla and Ava. We went on with our tour for  few months...