Chapter 1

| Major editing Going on!
Tuesday Morning
I shoot straight up as i hear the
annoying reminder that I'm still alive. My alarm clock.
'Today has to be better than yesterday, hopefully.' I thought to myself as I pulled my Light Washed Out Hollister Skinny Jeans up and around my waist.
I skim around my closet for a shirt as my eyes come across a black crop top with the words 'OBEY' printed on it. I start to put it on as i remember My scars all down my arms. I shrug the thought off and grab a light jacket and slip it on.
I stand in front of my bathroom mirror brushing out my long wavy dirty blonde hair.
I put it in a side pony tail off to my right shoulder, and start my makeup. All i decided to wear was some concealer and mascara. And with that I walked downstairs.
I look around. 'thank god' i thought when there was no sight of my mom, everyday she gave me some "motivational" pep talk before school. She doesn't understand teenagers.
I started out the door to another day in what I like to call hell.
I had walked little ways up to the front doors of the school, And passed the bench where the popular group was standing and talking.
Then suddenly I felt something go around my neck, "Why don't you put that rope to good use Alex, and Kill yourself." I pull the rope off my neck and turned around to see.
Of course.
Shawn and Nash smirking, and flirting with some desperate sluts.
Typical.
I scoffed as I walked straight up to them and threw the rope at them and yelled, " why don't you use the to tie up your sluts so they can give you Std's." I said innocently Giving the girls dirty looks as i walked away with a proud smirk on my face, and laughing a little to myself.
Wow. That came out of nowhere.
I walked into homeroom to see my bestfriend waiting for me, i smiled at the thought that someone actually cared.
"Hey!!" Olivia said bouncing up in her chair like a puppy would. "Hey." i said trying to keep people from averting their eyes towards me.
"So are you gonna go to Nash's party?"
I looked her right in the eyes after she said that and whispered "Do you seriously expect me to go?." she just looked at me, then we just sat there
Next period
I almost made it to class when I felt someone pulling me back into the janitors closet.
At first I was confused and a bit frightened, and struggled to get out of my kidnappers grasp. So soon enough I gave up my battle I had already lost.
A few seconds after I had stopped A hand rudely covered my mouth, and I was shoved into a chair with my hands behind my back.
I looked up at the figure. Shawn.
Shocker.
"What do you want?" i groaned.
But Shawn had a serious look on his face, which told me he meant business.
I watched him curiously before he spoke up again.
"Would you believe me if I said I was sorry?" he questioned.
My eyes went wide. And my breathing shortened.
He's got to be kidding me.