Chapter 2

Alex's Pov

"What did you just say to me?" i asked enraged at the fact he believed he could just waltz in and say "sorry" and Poof! everything's perfect again. Guess what Shawn Not this time.
He sighed then repeated the distasteful words looking down at the floor. As soon as the word sorry came out of his mouth my hand connected with his face in a matter of seconds.
He just looked at me with a shocked look. "I apologized for everything, and this is what you do?"

I scoffed "Clearly, I was the one who bullied you for three years."
The annoyance dropped from his face turning into a look of pity, and sympathy. "I'm sor-" i cut him off before he could finish "Just leave me alone Okay Shawn?" i said standing up and walking out.
I herd someone shout my name a couple times, but who cares it's probably just Shawn anyways.

I walked straight through the front doors, not caring if I would get in trouble or not. I think a visit of My favorite guy is seriously need at the moment. I need a Taylor hug.

Shawn's Pov

I couldn't believe it. I can't believe I was so dumb and think she would let it go. I mean I did this to her for Three years.
Its whatever.
She deserves better.

Alex's Pov

When I arrived a Taylor's
i had realized by now i was shedding many tears, he opened the front door to greet me with a sad look. He carried me in and sat with me and we just looked at each other.
"What happened.." he asked confused on the situation. "S-Shawn tried apologized I mean after all these years. Why now?" he just stares at me with a blank expression. "No clue." He said in a bit of a dreamy voice. I rolled my eyes and decided to just leave and get some rest.
But not without a hug from Tay.

Taylor's Pov

Man Alex looked Beautiful right now I couldn't help but just stare, it was so hard to resist her. my eyes drifted to her lips while she talked. containing myself from telling her how I felt was getting harder and harder. Everyday.

Then she just left. I didn't understand why she was upset her bully apologized to her i would be okay with it if i was her.

ALEXS Pov

I unlocked my phone and seen 1 new message from private number

I opened a text that said:

Blocked ID: 'Don't worry i know your secret and soon enough the whole school will to XOXO -unknown' ....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Who do you think Unknown is? Comment who you think it is. 😘
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••