Part one

My Brother did this weird thing with turtles. When he would buy them he would put them into a cage with no food or water Just an empty cage. He would only feed them once a week Until they ascended into heaven. When they would die he would not bury them he would cut off their head and limbs and put them into a jar, then hang there shell up on the wall. Mom and dad never knew he did this because he would only buy the new turtles when they were not home. He also locked his door so no one could get in. The whole time mom and dad only thought he had one turtle, the one they got him for his birthday. Until one day when there was a putrid smell coming for his room. My brother accidentally left his door unlock that day so my mom walked in. As I followed her into his room the putrid smell got stronger and stronger. That's when we noticed the shells hanging on the wall I counted 10 of them I  noticed that there was nothing inside of the shells. We looked around some more then i heard my mom scream i turned around to see a open jar on the ground but placed there like he wanted us to see. I looked at the jar a little closer to see a what appeared to be limbs of a turtles, They were rotting in the jar the ones at the bottom decomposing into a black paste like substance.
    I was eating a half eaten box of cookies as my brother walked in. My mom was standing behind the counter giving him a root beer-float kind of smile. when she asked him why he did that he pulled out a turtle from behind him and said because its fun then ran up to his room and locked the door him. I ran after him and tried to get the turtle from him. My mom was on the phone with the cops by the time i got him to give up and give me the turtle. The cops brought him away in a straightjacket and he got put in to Psychiatric Ward he is in the for two reasons the first one being that hes crazy and they want to help him the second is that the number one way of telling someone might become a serial killer when they are older is tourching animals for fun when you're younger I get to see him every month and I still have that turtle that he tried to kill and I named it psycho.