Mal?

Mal's P.O.V

I take a look at my necklace. Weird. Maybe I should hang out with Jane and Loonie.

"Maybe it can give you more magic?" Jane said. "Or make you stronger.." Loonie said. I look at my necklace. I move it a little bit and felt weird. "Uhh..why are your eyes glowing green?" Loonie ask. "I feel so..evil.."

Ben's P.O.V
"Ben, look at Mal, she is acting really weird.." Jane said. "Weird?" I ask. "Go and meet her by yourself." Loonie said.

"Mal?" I said. "Hey," she said. Not looking at me. "Mal, are you okay?" I ask. She jumped from the bed and walk to me. "Do I look like not okay?" She said. "Jane and Loonie told me you're acting weird. Is everything fine?" I said. "Sure it is." she replied and lie on the bed. "Okay.." I said walking out of our room.

This is not Mal.

"Ben?" Evie said walking in my office. Looks like she's back from the honeymoon.
"Hmm?" I said. "Had you realize something weird about Mal lately..?" She said and sit down. I didn't replied. "I do." I said. "Do you know how?" I ask. She think for a while. "I don't know." she replied. "Weird..she had acting weird after we back from the Hawaii." Evie said. Carlos and Jay came in and they ask the same question. "So what we need to do?" Jay ask. "Let's wait for awhile. Maybe she was on her period.." Carlos said. "But she is pregnant.Pregnant woman can't be on their period." I said. "Let's just wait. Maybe she'll tell us why," Evie said and we agree.

I hope she will tell us the truth,

Or maybe not..

Word count: 589