Take you to a restaurant

I went out of the class room , since it was snack time .

A hand grabbed me by the wrist , and I was immediately put to the wall  , I opened my eyes to who it was.

it was ..... L , I asked " Why'd you do that?! , ouch... " and then he replied ...

" Oh , sorry did I hurt you too much , I didn't really intend to hurt you" , " What ever dude , and let go of my hand "

" Sorry...may I know your name?"

"My name?" , "Yes , i just transferred here , and I want you to be my first companion "

"Oh... my name is Stephanie , you can call me Steph "

" Its nice to meet you Steph , can we.....go to the cafeteria together , since I don't know where it is to be located "

" Sure .."

Me and L went together to the cafeteria , I got my tray and so did he , we went to the line and waited like the rest .

I saw green jelly , and they were serving ice cream , it was for gamers only .

It was a success since I was well known as a girl who plays games,  I was given a five scoops of ice cream .

" Yesh! " , L in the other hand got ten scoops! , I was amazed he was a higher ranking gamer than me .

I was quite Jealous since he had ten scoops , I drooled , but I  stopped, I just ate my ice cream .

he noticed my ice cream was beginning to get smaller .

I finally finished mine , I saw a spoon trying to get in my mouth.

"Are you going to open your mouth or not " , L said.

I replied with an uneasy tone of voice " W-what are you talking about ? " , " isn't it obvious , I'm feeding you....." , "W-why?!", " Duh! You were drooling just by looking at my ice cream "

" No I was not! >///<"

L said ......" Hehe , your cute when you blush " .

I thought to my self ( I ..  I blushed?!) .

The bell rang , and I rememberd it was half day .

L and I went back to our class room.

It was language time , it was the most boring class of all , our teacher was T.Mandolin , I kinda slept in the class.

L saw me sleeping , he threw a paper at me , which caused me to wake up.

I opened that piece of paper , words were written there .

Letter:

Are you free later?

♥ Yes

♣ Maybe

♦ No

I drew a heart since it meant yes , I threw it back to him .

the bell rang again , and it was dismissal  , I talked to myself for a bit , while I waited outside of Krissa's class room.

Krissa was finally dismissed , she told me she couldn't hang out with me today because she had a date .

so I went out of school to go home , I heard a long board coming straight at me.

I looked back , before I knew it I was being carried , I held tightly , since I was afraid I would fall....

I heard a voice , " I am taking you to a restaurant "

a familiar voice came out from the words , I looked to whom it was , It was still L.