School

Woke up 5:00 a.m in the morning , so I am at least 2 hours early in the morning .

Krissa making breakfast , and while I packed our things , I took a bath first , once I am finished I changed my clothes and went to the table and ate breakfast.

I checked if the school bus was already there , while it was krissa's turn to take a bath.

I saw the bus was only a few blocks away , I shouted " KRISSA THE BUSS IS ALMOST HERE! "

She didn't reply since  she was busy changing into her school uniform , and finally the bus came .

and just in time to , We went in then...

STEPHANIE! KRISSA!!!!

We wondered why they said our name , they suddenly raised there hands sideways , so I tried something .

I put both my hands at the side and walked as I hit there hands they screamed.

EEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Since I am the only top girl who ever played high ranking blood games.

They call me the SniperQueen ,  because they noticed something from me when I play online ear games.

I mostly sing ♪All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel , all around the Merry go round ....POP GOES THE WEASEL!!! ♪ And I pull the trigger if the sniper and I POP! there heads...

Finally we reached school , we went inside , and went to our classrooms , out moderator T.Jane Chains , or T. J .

introduced  us to a new class mate , it was a boy , His name was L .

For once I thought he came from Death Note , but no , This L guy , He has black hair , black pants , black shoes , and black and red jacket .

We all wondered what That L of his means , he looked at me , and then he had wide eyes put on .

I tilted my head a bit , the girls suddenly had a crush on him , it was so sudden .

He sat beside me , since everyone thinks the one who sits beside me would be a batch and become King .

T. Jane  , explained everything to us , and what subjects would come out today .

the bell rang , signalling us that it was snack time.

We were all dismissed already , the girls gossiped about L , the gossip was all about me getting paired up with him , the future king.

I went out of the class room , when I went out a hand grabbed me by the wrist ...

★★★★★★★★

Who grabbed Steph?! What will happen to her?!

Wanna know , go to the next page. (★w★)...