Chapter 17

Eliza POV

It's been awhile since I've seen anyone I love. Living here with Andrea has been very weird, I know she's hiding. Something behind my back but I need to investigate. I decide to go downstairs to the kitchen and see what to eat for breakfast. As I'm walking down the stairs I could hear Andrea whispering to her assistant so I decide to hear in.

"Is everything going to plan Hunter ?" - Andrea said to her assistant

"Yes mam, as of now we have recruited more members from the eastern part of the kingdom" - Hunter responded

" Thats great news all I need is for Eliza to be put on a spell so she could have those dogs and vampires, so she can finally be my masterpiece for the battle" -Andrea stated to her assistant

"Yes mam, I can get you anything you need from the local markets for the potion you are about to make if you like" - hunter

"That won't be necessary, I've already made one, by tonight she should be hypnotized to hate them!" - Andrea then starts to laugh and then goes out to the backyard

After I heard their side conversation, it left me no choice but to escape from that place immediately, I ran up to my room and locked the door and placed furniture by it so It could give me a little bit more time before they could get in. I looked desperately around the room to see if anything could help me escape, I have no choice but to tie blankets together so I could use them as a rope, when I finished tying the blankets together I tried opening the window but it was locked, I then got a vase and broke the glass to finally be free. I heard Andrea and Hunter come up the stairs so I threw the blankets down and jumped out of the window, I didn't look back I figured I only had like a minute or two so once I hit the ground I headed towards the forest, I started running like crazy but I could hear the screams of Andrea and of her men trying to look for me.
I didn't look back, I had one goal and that was to go back home, I ran and ran, I got to the point where my throat hurt so bad I couldn't talk without it hurting.

I finally saw a small village and went inside the closest store. As I entered I noticed it was a bar, I went towards a server and said,
"Help me, my name is Eliza Grayhood" and fainted afterwards

Niall's POV

I was eating dinner with the other Kings and Queens and when Daniel interrupted by slamming the dinning halls doors, he rushed over and said
"King Niall it appears that your queen Eliza has been found"

I couldn't believe what he had just said, so I kept looking at his face to see if it was true. All the other queens gasped as well as the lads. They all told were waiting for my response.

"Where is Eliza Daniel!?!"
I couldn't believe Eliza was found I had missed her so much I was so happy I could cry.

"King Niall your queen is in a small village that's about half an hour away, would you like me to take you there?"

"Of course I do!, let's go now, demand for another set of guards to accompany me for safety circumstances"

"Very well my king I'll start the car"

I couldn't believe I was going to see my beautiful mate again, I just wanted to have her back in my arms. I got inside the car and started to relax, I knew Eliza was okay but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was gonna go down and I don't mean the battle with the wolves but something stronger.

I kept looking at the sky and smiled knowing that I was gonna have her back soon!

Luke's POV

I was in my room reading a book when someone started knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in"

It was Calum and he had a relived and worried look.

"What happened Calum? Should I be worried?"

"Its Eliza Luke, she's alive but Niall's on his way to get her!"

I was surprised at the news, I couldn't believe Eliza escaped Andrea, my question was how?

"Luke snap out of it !, what should we do?"

"We can't get her, were already going into battle with the vampires will get after we win the war"

Calum nodded and started heading towards the door.

"Wait Calum, how did you find out about Eliza?"

"Melissa is downstairs, she came like 10 minutes ago and told us about it"

I nodded once again and walked towards my window, I kept looking at the sky, Eliza escaped and that means I can have her back once again.

Niall's POV

We finally arrived at the village and stopped at this local care center, as I got out of the car I saw everyone look at me and bow. I raced inside and saw the front desk and asked for Eliza Grayhood.

" she's in room 31 B" the secretary told me
I told my guards to wait in the entrance and that I needed to go alone.

I was passing room by room until I saw the room I froze, I hesitated before entering, I shook it off and turned the door knob. As I opened the door I could see Eliza. She was looking around the room day dreaming I guess.

"Princess?"
I asked, she looked into my eyes and said

"Niall is that really you?"

I couldn't take it anymore I rushed to her side and kissed her. She kissed back which surprised me, I couldn't help but blush.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you Eliza, don't worry I'm going to make them pay for taking you!"
I told her, I was going to hurt everyone that tried to separate my mate and I.

"Niall please I've heard what you're planning, listen to me first please I don't even know where to start"