-7👅-

*knocking*

I crawled back on Jungkook's bed, trying to hide, from the person, who was going to enter his room.
I was only hearing Jungkook's laughter, so I looked up and gave him the "are you serious right now" gaze.

* knocking*

I hide under Jungkook's blanket again.
I'm having the feeling that its Taehyung, I seriously don't want thing between us three to get complicated,
I mean we are going to be a family soon, so it means every one of us has to get along well, none of us needs a love triangle or something...

WTF!??
Love triangle?!!? What am I even thinking?

Y/n?? seriously??

Gosh, I have been here for almost a day now and I have kissed both of my brothers, not even regretting it.
I mean, how can't I resist? I have been holding my innocent thoughts since I was born.

No one can blame me for reacting to them like that, I have been in a boarding school for girls since primary school.
It's hard being a teenager and not being able to talk to boys when you are attending a boarding school.

It's so hard...ugh...I can't resist two hot boys, who look like so seductive at me. I mean the way they are behaving towards me, it impossible not to let the hoe out of someone.
Ugh, they are changing me...

Jungkook took his shirt off before opening the door, it made me frown, covering myself with his blanket again. I was wondering why he took it off before opening the door.
Why did he even took his shirt off? Does he want to make me faint again?

Jungkook opened the door and was about to say "I'm busy", but he didn't, he instead frown and tilted his head.

Yoongi: Hey bro
[He said with a big smile on his face]

Jungkook: Oh Yoongi, I thought you were Tae.

Yoongi: Why would tae even knock at your door?

Jungkook: I don't know
[He shrugged]
Yoongi walked inside, looking around, whilst approaching Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook widens his eyes and gulped hard, he was nervous about the fact that you were still laying in his bed.
You tried your best not to be noticed by him.

Jungkook: Yoongi, what do you want? I'm busy...

Yoongi: Busy with what?
[He narrowed and looked around]

Yoongi took 4 more steps and looked at Jungkook's bed,
smirking.

Yoongi: Jungkook, am I interrupting a certain thing?

Jungkook: Yes you are

Yoongi approached Jungkook's bed and giggled, he was seeing the figure of a female, it made him almost taking the blanket away from you, but you kept holding it tight.

Jungkook: Yoongi, stop what are you doing there?

Yoongi: Who is she?
[He asked curiously]

Jungkook: Yoongi get outside

Yoongi: Tell me and I will leave.
[He said and crossed his arms]

Jungkook: She is my girlfriend, now leave.
[He shouted as he kicked Yoongi's butt]
Yoongi: Alright, alright, I'm going, damn

Yoongi got pushed outside by Jungkook, as soon as Jungkook shut the door, he approached you, lying next to you, trying to uncover you with the blanket.

Jungkook: He is gone, let's continue
[He said in a deep voice, making you go nuts]

You widen your eyes and saw him leaning his head towards yours again, making you swallow your saliva hard.