Pilot

●First Chapter out●I'll be putting a music video for every chapter●I'll try to publish a new chapter at least three times a month●But Thank you so much that you decided to read this book●

●My book trailer●Hope you enjoy●

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V.
《》《》《》《》

I look at Scarlett that's busy spinning a dagger with her fingers. While Jeff Reeves looks at us very confused, while tied to a chair.

"Please just let me go" Jeff says for the fifth time in three minutes.

"Is it money you want? Because money won't be a problem, I'll pay. Just please don't hurt me" Jeff says in a hurry.

I just roll my eyes. Is this literally everyone's answer when we have them tied to a chair? Because if it is, then I mean Wow that's literally remembering a whole movie script from a horror movie.

"We don't want your dirty money, Jeff" Jonothan says is arms folded infront of his chest.

"It's not dirty" Jeff says is eyes widen in horror and confusion.

"We all know that 90% of the money that comes into your bank account. Is definitely not payment for all your hard work as a teacher" Violet says standing with her Ipad in her hands.

"I...I... work r...really hard" Jeff says stuttering slightly.

"Yeah you do, Jeff" I say nodding my head. "For a gang" I say looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"So what I work for a gang. Is that why you kidnapped me?" Jeff says.

"No, you have information I want" Scarlett says walking closer to him, her dagger in her one hand.

"What information?" Jeff says swallowing.

"Information on a woman that died in a car accident 3 years ago because of this gang you work for" Jonothan says his arms still folded over his chest but believe me he looks really intimidating.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Jeff says hesitating slightly.

Scarlett puts her dagger against his neck.

"Look here, Jeff. I don't like to play games that fuck around with my time" She says as Jeff swallows carefully against the dagger.

"So it's one easy rule to follow right now" She says looking straight into his eyes, the dagger still against Jeff's neck.

"Talk or Die" Violet says looking at Jeff.

"To put it in terms you'll understand, Jeff" I say walking closer.

"You either give us the information we want" I say softly next to his ear as I stand behind him.

"Or this beautiful chinese dagger goes through your neck" I say smirking as I watch as Scarlett pushes the dagger a bit closer to his neck.

Jeff swallows as he looks at the dagger, that's held against his neck.

"Fine, I'll talk" He says swallowing again. "Just please......please don't kill me" He says as he let's out a deep breath, as Scarlett pulls the dagger away.

"Talk" Violet says

"I don't know what the woman's name was. But 3 years ago I heard the boss talking to his left hand about some SUV's he'll need for a job, he's paying people to do" Jeff says looking at us.