Authors note

This is my first wattpad novel. Do not try to steal my idea though, or i will most definitely haunt you for the rest of your life!

There might be multiple grammatical errors. Please ignore!

Constructive criticism is helpful and welcomed.

My story does not give much importance to the concept of soul mates.

My version of werewolves are wolf shifters who have the ability to identify their soul mates. Soul mates are not your other half but someone whose flaws and merits balances their counterpart mate. The bond cannot force a person to fall in love.

Every pack has an alpha, beta and a gamma. Obviously the alpha is the head of a pack. The Werewolf Council looks over the working of the packs. There is no omegas or low status people. Everyone is equal under the eyes of law and nature. According to genetics, physical strength is an acquired trait and hence its not necessary the alpha's son would be the next alpha.  

A mate can survive without its counterpart but would face many difficulties. Parents and children are as important as the mates to a werewolf.

Other supernatural creatures would be introduced. According to the string theory there are 11 Universes, hence in my story there are 11 Universes.