Endless Summer

"Destini Imajion Carter get your butt down here and help me with these bag! The Millington's will be here any moment."

It's the beginning of the summer and I have to spend it with him, Omar Millington. Omar is the most annoying ,and aggravating boy ever. And I, Destini Imajion Carter,  have to sleep in the same house with him , for a whole week!

Oh lord please help me

"Imagine, you come here or when I  leave i'll never come back."

I instantly sprinted to the living room were my mom was struggling to pick up one of her suite case full of stuff that was most likely not necessary. 

"Here take this to th-"

She was cut off by the door bell ringing. I took this as my chance and escaped I opened the door to find him along with Mr. and Mrs. Millington.

"Come In" I said steping aside to let in my mother's two best friends since preschool. They were the ones she turned to when dad was diagnosed and after the chemo didn't work and he died.

"Hey kido how's the  mom-ster" Mr. Milington asked referring to my momma he ruffled my black curly locks.

"The usual" I replied fixing my hair back to its position, stacked neatly on top of my head in a ponytail.

"Oh so she's still a butthole." Mrs. Milington stated joining the conversation.

"I learned from the best" My mother slyly replied while struggling with her heavy bags. 

"Come over here and give me a hug !" My mom shrieked puting down her bags and holding her arms up for her two besties. 

The couple quickly walked to my mother embracing her in a long comfortable hug. After the hug Mr. Millington began to load the bags in their blue soccer mom van. He tried so hard not to show  his struggle but his facial expressions gave it all away.

"What in the bloody hell did u put in those bags," Mr. Milington asked after putting the Last of the bags in the car. "Bricks!?"

"Close," my mother said amused with her friends struggle. "Books. So while you guys are being gross and in love I can read a not be a third wheel."  My mother said in her 'smart' voice.

"Would like a drink." I asked not wanting to go  to help my mu

"Do you have water."omar asked

"Not for you" I snapped

"Destini thats no way to speak to a guest. Now help me with these bags."

*************************************

After me and my mom and dad said our last good byes i was all alone with him.

A/N this is my first book on wattpad im so sorry if it sucks but it will get better.

comment

vote

ps plz keep reading!!!!!!!!##