Too Nice

I went into my room, but before i could even get comfortable omar barged in.

    " knock much"I hissed

       "oh sorry Princess, but where's my room ."

   we walked to his room and me being raised right,(why mom) i asked him if he need help unpacking sadly he said yes.

     **********************************

             "princess do you smell that ?" omar asked after we were done unpacking.

"no" i answered plainly i really didnt know why i hated him he was sometimes really nice and caring. not.

   "Me neither start cooking" he said and start to crack up.

   I stomped down stairs and got a pack of raman noddles.

     "Sniff on this" I yelled and stormed to my room to listen to my jams when, Omar came in again.

    “What the hell do you want now"  I sighed.

     "I'm sorry princess "Omar said making the cutest puppy dog face that could make you cry.

  “For what?“ i asked

    "For last year at that party, sorry you had to see that.“

     last year me and omar were best friends until one day i caught him kissing lori Martinez , my bully, i hated her with a passion, and i told him that and what did he do! kiss her.

      “I'll forgive but never do it again, and you have to prove it." uggg sometimes i'm to nice

   “I will princess, but for now make me some damn noodles"

  “Make them your self and stop calling me princess."

"I'll make them myself, but i'm keeping princess."

"Ok than I'll  call you um...... omie."

"Whatever, would you like me to make you noodles or Nah"

  “Nah i ate im going to sleep“

   "Night princess“

       "Night omie, don't burn the house down. “