"Tense"

Jimin and Yoongi have been dating a week it has been simply amazing.They went on third dates and they had lots of fun.There first date was at the amusement park and Yoongi won a teddy bear for Jimin.There second date was at a park and they had a picnic and they had a fun food fight.And Third date was the movies and Yoongi was being very touchy but Jimin didn't mind.So Yoongi and Jimin were in their shared room on the bed cuddling,Talking,and laughing.They were just talking about life and their crazy weird moments in life.And it made jimin feel happy that Yoongi was able to open up to him about his personal life and it also made Yoongi happy that Jimin could be the one to listen.

Yoongi:There was this one time when a women asked if I was Jay park

Jimin:Your kidding right?

Yoongi: Whats that suppose to mean?*chuckle*

Jimin:I think you look way better than jay park

Yoongi just looked at Jimin and smiled and he also gave Jimin a kiss on his forehead.Jimin gave Yoongi a full smile which Yoongi loved.

Jimin:Jin hyung is cooking dinner right now if your hungry

Yoongi:I think I know what I want

Jimin:What? *confused*

Yoongi:You *smirk*

Jimin:Well I guess we need to fix that don't we?

Jimin kissed Yoongi on his lips they got out of bed to go downstairs to eat dinner.Jungkook was already at the dinner table playing on his phone.Jimin felt that the friendship between him and Jungkook was breaking because he knew that jungkook liked him but his heart fell for Yoongi.And Jimin knew that jungkook would get jealous but honestly who cared because Jimin belongs to Yoongi.Jungkook knew that Jimin and Yoongi were sitting at the table but they sat in front of him holding hands,Laughing,Touching,and more it pissed jungkook off.But his planned wasn't fully organized yet so he waited silently.

RM:So jin cooked us some food and I'm starving

J-hope:bless the cook

Taehyung:Babe

Jungkook:Hmm (A/N:Did I forget to tell you that taehyung and kookie are dating?😏)

Taehyung:Why are you always on your phone?

Jungkook:I want to play video games

Taehyung whispers something in Jungkook's ear.

Taehyung:Either you put down the phone or you will get a punishment

Jungkook:No

Taehyung:Are you disobeying me?

Jungkook was scared because taehyung was so dominant and rough when it came to punishments.But jungkook liked it at the same time it's just the feeling of someone controlling him.

Jungkook:No daddy

Taehyung:*smirk*

TO BE CONTINUED

(A/n:Sorry for the short chapter I have been really busy with school and my cheerleading tryouts but my next chapter will be a Taekook smut I hope you enjoyed)