II

-2-

Stepping out from the monstrosity bar, Sasuke instantly took out his almost empty pack of convenient store cigarettes, reminding himself to buy a pack of the cheapest ones.

Holding the lighter closely to the cig it lit up magically in front of him. Flipping the silver colored lighter closed he inhaled slowly, loving how the nicotine warmth his body like hot chocolate on any given cold day.

Minutes flew by and Sasuke had smoke the last three cigarettes. Whining like a child, he threw the box on the floor crushing the last of the cancer stick.

Since he had been this bar obviously more than once he'd known his way around the streets. Pin pointing each and every convenient store. Walking for a short distance, the bell rang as he entered the dead store.

Sasuke roamed his favorite isle even taking a bottle of plain old vodka. Along with a bottle of Grog and his ultimate dearest: Sake.

The raven made his way to the front counter, seeing the same blonde guy. "Ah, Sasuke! Back again already?" The blonde quirked. Sasuke's head pounded in agony, the radiation of pure happiness coming from the other male.

Ring!

Wincing at the loud sound, Sasuke quickly paid for the items noticing a girl with short indigo hair standing right beside him. "Move will you?" Sasuke muttered tiredly, the girl fought back a remark and moved aside, "sorry about that Kiwa." The blonde worker apologized.

As Sasuke's feet hit the pavement his steps became heavier and heavier. His world spinning as he saw double with hints of light colors in his vision.

"Um, sir? Are you alright?" An innocent voice popped up.

The ravenette would've answered with a smart remark with a side of 'fuck off' but his throat seemed dry. The movement of his body swaying left to right laid uneasy on his stomach, the Uchiha's hands dropping the bags frontwards as he feel backwards.

As the liquids from the alcohol ran through the cracks of the side-walk pavement. And the two packed 'buy-one-get-one-free' cigarettes fumbled onto the road getting smashed by some random car, Sasuke could only solely smirk envisioning no greater outcome than this.

"Sir! I called 911 they're on the way, just hang on!" The same voice came up again.

The ravens eyes closed as darkens took over and his one goal had been reached;

He totally passed out.