14

Time: June

Kim Taehyung

It's been almost 6 months since I last talk to Jungkook. During the 6 months, I begged for forgiveness from the hyungs. They were reluctant in forgiving me, but they did. I cleaned up my act in the school and went back to being the old Taehyung that I was before I got a random shit idea to treat Jungkook so miserably. I began to go back to my old self. I no longer wore the clothes that made me act like such an asshole. If Jungkook was willing to get back to me, maybe we could find other types of clothing for me to wear. The ones that I wore when I was being such a dick, were stained with my guilt, and my sins. 

"Hyung!" I called out to Suga-hyung. He turned to me. Jimin-hyung was slung under his arm. 

"Where is Jungkook? He wasn't in class all day today, or all of last week." I panted as I ran up to him. 

Suga-hyung rubbed his chin, "That kid wasn't here last week either?" He asked. The hyungs have warmed up to me again and welcomed me back in. I shook my head.

"I saw him sitting on his front porch as I walked to the bus stop this morning." Jimin-hyung said. 

"You did?" I asked. He nodded, 

"Kind of helps that I live in the same neighborhood as him, right?" He said. I nodded and ran towards my bike. 

"I'll see you later, hyungs!" I called as I bike away. I was determined to change my faults. I was determined to make him officially mine. I'm sorry Jungkook. Please forgive me. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I parked my bike in front of his house. I ran up the step and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Jeon opened the door. She blinked as she stared at me.

"Taehyung." she said. I couldn't talk since I was trying to catch my breathe. 

"I don't think you should be here." She was about to close the door when I stopped it with my hand. 

"Please Mrs. Jeon, let me talk to your son. I want to apologize. I couldn't do it until I had cleaned up my mess at the school. I need to talk to him. Please. I'm begging you-" I managed to choke out before I blacked out in the Jeon house from lack of oxygen. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"He didn't hit his head, thank goodness." I heard Mrs. Jeon's voice say. 

"He's lucky not to have gotten hit by a car! He was biking here? All the way here?" I heard a deeper male voice exclaim. 

"Yes dear. he biked here." She sighed. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. 

"Easy, Taehyung. You're still pale from fainting." Mrs. Jeon handed me a glass cup. I gratefully accepted it. Mr. Jeon was staring at me. 

"You said something about needing to talk to our son." Mr. Jeon said. I nodded. Chung-Hee ran into the room. He saw me and stared at me, "What is he doing here?" he asked. Damn, everyone must hate me. I stood up, 

"I'm sorry, I should probably get going. I'm not wanted here." I said. 

"No, let me get my son." Mrs. Jeon said. 

"No need. I'm right here." Jungkook crossed his arms as he stood at the base of his steps. I tensed up as he stared at me coldly with his ebony eyes. 

"Why is he here?" Jungkook asked. 

"Jungkook, he said he wanted to talk to you." Mr. Jeon said.