2

Irma's pov...

Then I heard the voice of..... A man.  The voice was deep and had an Irish accent let me say it was quite adorable. Immediately me and dale exchanged confused looks. Dale looked at me and mouthed "do you know who it is?" I shook my head no. Dale walked out in front of me and into the kitchen to find a man in a black hoodie and dark clothes. When the man turned around i was shocked to see a man with beautiful blond hair with brown roots and mesmerizing ocean blue eyes.

"Who are you?" dale said. " I'm niall.... Niall horan" the stranger said. " why are you in my house?" I asked walking out into the light. Niall looked at me and stood there staring not moving just looking at my face."hello she asked you something answer her or we will call the cops!" dale said standing in front of me waving his hand in front of Niall's face. Niall looked at me and said" I'm waiting for Louis who I think is dating your friend rita right?" " yea they are dating but I still don't understand why your in my house? Where are they at?" I asked.

Dale looked from me to niall with what seemed like anger in his eyes then he yelled for the boys to wake up. Immediately all of there were in front of me asking all these questions about niall and why he was here and carlos had him pinned in the corner. It was a mess immediately before carlos could do any more harm I pushed my way between niall and carlos and attempted to push carlos back. Unfortunately I was pulled out of the way by Erick just as carlos swung at niall.

I pulled free from Erick and pushed carlos back with everything I had in me it wasn't that far back but it was something. I looked at niall and screamed at every one " hey cut it out you idiots leave him alone okay god I can't have a simple conversations with a guy without the whole pack of you idiots ruining it damn chill out go back to sleep now!!!" everyone suddenly stopped talking and stated at me in shock even niall. " no I'm not leaving from here with this guy who you don't even know in your house still nope" carlos said ,all the boys agreed. " well mister "I'm fucking big and bad " if you don't get your ass to the room and we will see what will happen ill slap the shit outta you I dont care" I said.

"Really is love to see you try like I'm scared of some little girl" carlos said laughing. At that moment every memory of my past came rushing back into my mind and I ran towards carlos and threw him to the wall and pinned him there I looked at him and said" get your ass to that room or get the fuck out i don't play your dumb games carlos" carlos looked at me with wide eyes he was confused but he knew I a wasn't playing his dumb little game of me being scared of him he looked at the guys and walked off to the room all mad.

I turned around and said " which one of y'all is next i won't hesitate to kick your ass right here" all of them looked at me shocked and walked to the room. I turned back to niall who was still backed up into the place where carlos pinned him, he was shocked but said" so are those your brothers? Are you dating them what's happening?"." well if you must know they are my best friends I've known them since I was 5 and I've been with them ever since" I said looking down. " what do you mean you've been with them ever since like y'all live together?" niall asked. " well not any more but then live next door to me" I said.

" so you did love with them at one point?" he said. " yes I did but not anymore they've always kinda been my protectors no matter what they've been there for me and even though they annoy me and we fight as you just seen we still stay together" I said looking down. "Yea I know what you mean that's how it was with my brother Greg we were inseparable" niall said looking down too. " of you don't mind me asking what happened? I mean you used words pastence." I said. " yea Greg died last year in a car crash" niall said his voice becoming shaky. "Oh I'm so sorry " I said.

" Its fine but I think your friends really don't want me to talk to you" he said looking past me. I turned around to see Brian making faced at niall. " what on earth do you think your doing?! I told y'all to stay in the room didn't I?!" I said walking to him. Just as I go to Brian Louis walked our of Rita's room and to the kitchen with niall. " irma tell rita when she wakes up I left please?" Louis said to me. " yea yea whatever get out Louis" I said. " bye irma" niall said." bye niall maybe we will see Each other some time again?" I said walking them out and shutting the door.

When I turned around i was immediately asked all these questions from the boys. " nope go away in going to sleep" I said. Just as I was about to walk away from the door there was a knock I turned and opened it to be face to fave with niall . He scratched the back of his neck and said " well I really wanted to make sure we would get to hangout again so to make sure can I get your number?"  I took the phone from his hand and typed my number in then handed him back the phone " text me whenever we can set something up" I said. " no you won't be setting nothing up as long as me and you are dating" carlos said and walked up behind me. I looked up at him and started laughing" no we are not dating good night niall ill see you later " I said and kissed his cheek then shut the door. " good night guys I'm going to bed" I said and walked to the room and fell asleep.

A/N
Yo yo yo what's up my loves im done with the second chapter thoughts?