ej x blind reader

i am not blind so i have no idea, im just winging it from stuff i read.

there is the sound again, the soft chirping. my brother says they're birds. "what do birds look like?" brother paused for a minute and left, then came back with a glass statue. "they look like this, but warmer, and fuzzier due to their feathers."he said placing the statue in my hands. "their size varies as well and colour too." i thought of what they looked like, i thought of something small, that can perch on my finger. "thats really cute, do you think i might be able to see them brother?" he pet my head and chuckled. "of course sis, you just have to believe and you might see everything" i smiled and 'looked' out of the window that the sound was coming from.

although i doubt i ever will, i still hoped that i could be able to see again. it was night now, the chirping was replaced by crickets singing. my health assistant helped me get ready for bed, sliping a night gown on along with some shorts. when shes done she always said i look like an adorable toddler, but i doubt it. i didnt know what i looked like, i know that i have (hair length) hair, and a (face shape)-ed face. my brother says i shouldn't worry since i looked cute. i shook off the thought and said goodnight to my health assistant, she pat my head and led me to bed, i got in and covered myself up, my brother peeked in to say good night and to kiss my forehead, he always treated me like a little kid.

 the night was peaceful as always, untill i felt the air shift. i continued laying down, it might have been my brother checking in on me. it was like that untill i felt the blankets pulled away from me, thats when i jolted up and scooted away from them. "who are you?" i asked looking nowhere, i think he found out a little bit later. "oh that explains the bland small room." he says as i felt air near my face. "your blind aren't you?" i nodded hesitantly. "yes i am, but you havent answered my question yet, who are you?" i heard a sigh, "im eyeless jack." i tilted my head and pouted."if you think its funny to belittle a blind girl then you're wrong, i know you did not go through my house with no eyes, ill call my b-" i had a hand on my mouth, it was cold like the statues. "im not trying to belittle you, i am eyeless, and dont call your brother, or i will have to do something i dont normally do." he said, a little irritated, then he took his hand off my mouth."how am i supposed to know if your eyeless or not, i cant see." i said crossing my arms. he grabbed my hand and put it on his cheek, his body was cold still. i spread my fingers till i felt the eye sockets, they were empty. well except for the stuff leaking out of it. he took a wet towel and rubbed my hand with it untill he deemed it clean.

 "im sorry i didnt believe you. but i think it raised more questions than answers, how can you see me? how can you see at all? how did you get in my room without my brother knowing?" he covered my mouth again before i could ask anymore questions. "first of all i cant exactly see, i use my primal senses to make a picture of where things are and secondly i went through the window, not the door." he took his hand off and shuffled around, soon getting off my bed. "can you teach me to see like you?" i asked quietly, lowering my head. i heard shuffling again untill i felt a soft pressure on my forehead, he kissed me. i felt my face get warm as i heard him chuckle. "i guess i can, im not really a good teacher so ill try."i was happy, i might be able to see...kinda.... again! "dont worry, if im confused ill ask lots of questions!" i heard the windowsill creek."i know you will." and then he was gone. i layed down and relaxed into my bed again. it would be a nice surprise to my brother if i can see again

---------------------------------------------

i winged it, i dont know how authentic it is like i said im not blind