Percy Jackson

Hi everyone!

As the Heroes of Olympus series is still ongoing, this article will be dedicated to news, as well as opinions, Q and As and much more!

As this is just the first article, there isn't much to say. So here's some questions that I would love to hear your opinion on!

Are you excited for Blood of Olympus? What do you think? YES!!!!!!!

Who's your favourite Heroes/Percy Jackson character? Percy (duh) although Leo is a close second. I think it's just Percy's sense of humour, and how he can be both stupid and smart at the same time that makes him such an awesome person. (He's real.)

What's your favourite book in the series? The Lightning Thief, but only very marginally. I also love the Titan's Curse, The Last Olympian and House of Hades.

Do you ship Caleo? Why/why not? Yes, mainly because I love Leo, and Calypso and him just seem to have this perfect chemistry. But if she hurts him. . .

Who's your Percy Jackson OTP? Percabeth. They went to hell and back (quite literally) together and they are just amazing.

Do you think Rick will kill anyone off in BoO? No, the fangirls would murder him. But if he did kill anybody, I think it would be Annabeth. It would be the saddest twist ever, but she would have the most emotional impact on the audience. But I don't think he will, touch wood.

What do you think of Nico after HoH? Do you ship Perico? I just love Nico even more. And I do ship them a bit.

Who's your godly parent? Poseidon. If I can't date Percy, I can be his half sister XD

Tell me what you think :)

-Clone_of_Artemis