Fandoms Magazine First Edition

Introduction

Hello Fans,

Well isn't this exciting? Well, it is for myself and all the staff.

Welcome to Fandoms_magazine! Your #1 fandom stop. Including articles for Doctor Who, Sherlock, Percy Jackson, Lost and movie Q&A's such as Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Divergent and much more! This first edition will be a bit lacking due to the commitments outside of the magazine as well as the limited news and subjects to write about. You name what you want to read and we write a regular article.

So, a new magazine will be released every month on the 1st and the FABULOUS staff will update you on all the exciting news of the month!

Somthing to note:

Articles about shows that are regularly broadcast will be about all the recent news and happenings, however movies have already come out and nothing new is likely to be added. (Unless there is a sequel) So, in articles about movies, the staff here at Fandoms_magazine will try their best to answer any question that you have to do with the book or movie! In this edition, the staff were extremely busy so as Head Writer I, RavePix, took it upon myself to try to write all the collumns possible. I'm sorry if anything is wrong and I know that most of them are the same but I don't know much about Lost or Sherlock so I had to just use the same text that I had written for the other articles.

I would like to thank Clone_of_Artemis for doing a fantastic job on the Percy Jackson article and applaud her for having it finished before time so that I could edit it.

To have a question answered, simply comment here or post on our profile page. You could also send us a private message with your question attatched! XD

This is all for now from the awesome RavePix

Goodbye all you Fans. You can fangirl as much as you want on here. Don't worry we won't judge! XD

Have fun!

Written by RavePix