"I do!"

Shirayuki's POV

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is the love of my life sleeping soundly beside me. One more day til I can take his last name. One more day.

I untangle myself from Zen and drag my wary body from the bed and head to the bathroom. I was ready for a much needed shower.

Afterward I wrap myself in a towel and walk back to the bedroom to find Zen wide awake and looking at the ceiling. I walk over to him and he gazes over at me.

I blush. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Is this real? Am I really going to marry you tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yes..... you are going to marry me tomorrow. I'm going to be your wife. My name is going to be Shirayuki Wistaria." I say and smile. I climb on the bed and kiss his lips.

He moves his hand up my arm and to the edge of the towel. Trying to pull it down.

"Nope. I told you I wasn't going to sleep with you until I was your wife. You can wait one more night." I say and he groans.

"You such a tease. You know that walking over here in that towel would get under my skin. Your so mean." He say then kisses me.

I kiss him back and pull away, then he pulls me back down again.

"No I have to change then I have my last dress rehearsal. I also have to look over the remaining decoration and see to the reception. So yeah, I have a lot to do today." I say and walk to the closet.

Once I'm done getting dressed in a sky blue strapless dress with silver flats. I walk back over to Zen and peck his lips.

"I'll see you later. Don't stay here to long or Mitsuhide will come and drag you out of bed. I love you."I say and leave to room.

~ Time Skip ~The Dress Rehearsal~

The royal taylor, Emily, helped me slip into the dress and button me up. Kiki stood on anither pedestal with the royal taylor's assistant attending to the helm of her dress. This was our last dress fitting until tomorrow. After this I had to go check on the decorations then I'm done for the day.

"Ok we are all set. Everything is perfect. You look absolutely beautiful in this gown." Emily says.

"Thank you. I appreciate all of your help." I say and begin taking off my dress and putting back on my sky blue sundress.

Kiki and I head toward the garden to see the royal staff preparing things at the alter and the aisle.

(This is what it looks like!!)

"Hey guys hows it going here?" I ask as I walk up to the butler that was working to hang the last remaining flowers on the alter.