Heat of the Moment

As I talked to my boyfriend, Mitch we both were lost in each other. He was eyeing me up and down and I won't deny. I was too. He was lightly biting his lip, a sign that means that he's interested in someone or something.

    As we were going on with the conversation, sex became a topic quickly. I mean it's not awkward, but two adults in one room means lot of sexual tension. Especially between a girlfriend and boyfriend who both have not-so-clean minds.

  "What's your turn on and fetishes in sex. I'm just curious." he said.

  "I haven't had sex yet, but I do take a liking to dom/sub, pee kinks, and some pain kinks." I replied.

  "Well I can make your fantasies come true." he said.

  The moments that followed after that were very....hot and unforgettable.

  He pushed me back against the couch, kissing me roughly, and we sat there making out for minutes. He pushed his shirt off of his chest and started nipping at my collarbone, biting down which made me close my eyes and moan his name quietly. He began to slip my shirt off, and I finished the job.

   He began taking his pants off and slipped mine off, admiring me sweetly.

 "Oh sweetheart, the wonders you work for a man." he seductively said.

  We began making out heavily, teeth and tongue. He also begins grinding down on me, giving us the much needed friction. I pulled his boxers off and he stood on his knees, grabbing a handful of my hair as he thrust into my mouth. I reached up and toyed with his balls, his moans becoming more prominent, as I pleasured him further. He began moaning louder as I continued and his thrusts became harder.

"Oh please." he begged.

  He took his length away from my mouth and went to the bedside table to grab needed items. He stuck his finger on my mouth and commanded me to suck. I thickly coated them in saliva and he unhooked my bra and kissed what they hid. He took his fingers out and stuck one roughly into me, pleasing me more than ever felt before. He takes them out and slowly enters me, trying to be gentle, but struggling as he was already hot. He begins his work and or the next few minute we were happily connected and one as lovers.

  We were both at our edges, but stopped when we heard knocks at our door.

  "Guys, I brought food, come eat if you want." Scott yelled.

 We didn't expect the door to open and I jumped off of the bed, taking the sheets with me as Scott hadn't seen me like this, and I didn't plan for him to either.

"Okay then. I didn't expect that, but get dressed, there's Chinese everything downstairs so have fun!" Scott then closed the door and I could hear footsteps retreating.

 "I guess we were just in the heat of the moment." Mitch said.