Good to be Bad

"You've been a bad girl, today haven't you?" Scott says.

"Yes, daddy, I have been a bad girl, punish me, sir." I said.

    Today, we were just cuddling and just because I rubbed him and kisses him and made him moan didn't mean anything. He just wants to be played with.

Climbing on top of me, pushing me further into the bed, feeling me up and down. He got fully on top of me blocking off all my dominance.

    Both of his arms are to the sides of the bed. His hips grinded against mine and he began undoing my shirt. After he got the job done, he began kissing lower and lower, all the way down. 

   I took his tank top off and his pants, realizing mine were discarded somewhere on the floor.

I pushed him back on the bed and plot twist. I took him down my throat without a second. He rewards me with

 "Good girl, take daddy's big cock all whole now. Such a good little slut for daddy aren't you?".

I look up at him with innocent eyes and went back to work.

He held my head in place as he started thrusting roughly in my mouth. His moans grow louder now. He takes me away from him, and kisses me, pinning me back down on the bed. He takes my black bra off and kisses the treasures they hide. 

  He moves further down and rips off my underwear and placing his fingers on my center. He decided to tease me today.

   He moves his fingers around, and sinks in one.

Slowly.

He moves it around and added another and another until I'm screaming for him to take me. 

  He doesn't, but leans his mouth down and licks all I have. His nose was right below my navel and he was taking his sweet time.

  Slowing down then speeding up impossibly. He suddenly pulls away, and reaches to the side and his mouth rips open the packet. He slides it on himself and grabs my hips.

  Euphoria isn't enough to describe what I felt.

  He pounds into me relentlessly, his face buried in my neck, moaning onto my skin. I claw at his back as it retracts and comes back at a high speed. He pushes me further down and his arms are holding me in a way to keep me from moving much.

  He is mine and I am his.

   "Oh, princess you're so tight. Such good pussy daddy, yeah? So good for me?" he says and he picks up his and slams even harder into me, making me scream.

  "Please yes! I'm so good for you daddy. Please!" I yell.

   He kisses my neck once more.

  "Oh! Princess so good! So good for me. Oh fuck!" he yells as his head falls back, releasing.

  He keeps thrusting and reaches down to finger me, pushing me past my limit.

" Yes, daddy please!" I scream.

I squirt all over his chest and the sheets were soaking wet.

"Shh, you're okay. You're such a good girl for me." he coos.

He puts the sheets in the wash and we go shower.

We climb back into bed and he rubs my side and gives me little pecks on the cheek.

I guess it's good to be bad.