Papi

Late at night. The only sounds are of harsh whispers and smacking lips. My boyfriend, Mitch decided to get a little naughty so to say and here we are. Tangled up and sweating foolishly. He's on top of me, establishing partial dominance. I have absolutely  no idea how we ended up here. I'll try to explain later. While I'm not being handled roughly. And absolutely soaking wet. I know how this night is ending.

"Call me Papi tonight, darling and I'll be sure to gift you in the morning." he purrs as he bites my ear.

"..love it when you lose control and do me like this." I barely get it out as my neck is a weak spot, he knows it is.....and he's abusing it as far as possible. Biting and licking the swollen flesh with his sharp canines.

  His very silky pants fail to conceal his growing bulge and I lose sight of it as he begins to take everything off. Very slowly. What a fucking strip tease.

  His inked hands move to my thighs and rip my pants, throwing them to the side, as if they were nothing. He moves further up to my shirt which was politely ripped in half as well.

"That top costed me a thousand dollars." I mutter to myself.

  "My favorite duo." he praises the mountains that lie on my chest and rests his head against them, though not at full access.

"Papi, you're not dressed appropriately for this event. Let me redesign your wardrobe." I growl as he takes my spot from the couch and I gently and excruciatingly slow take off his clothes.

"Get it done already, mommy." he whines.

"Patience, Papi. The more you wait, the more you get." I hiss in his double pierced ear. 

  His eyes drop down to my now wet red underwear. He kisses the spot and slowly takes those off too. He takes his middle finger and places it directly on my clit.

  My Italian delight rubs me slowly, pleasuring me in many ways. Soon though he removed the digit and wraps his arms around my torso, unhooking my bra and looking at what they released.

"There they are, my lovely treasures." he says.

  He then grabs me and runs to our shared bedroom.  Soon as we strive, he dives between my legs and eats me like it's the last supper. His arms lie on my upper back and he's on his knees, licking and making lewd slurping noises which contrast to the loud moans that come from me.

"Oh, yes please, Papi." I yell.

He yanks his boxers off and guides my hand to his prized possession. His cock is dripping pre-come from the tip, almost ready to burst. More fun for me...

"You know what to do, cock slut." he says.

He growls lowly as I take him whole, all eight inches. He grabs my head full of curls and pushed me on, triggering my gag reflex. I adjust to it and continue to bob my head along his length.

"Yeah, gag on that, too big to handle, huh?" he degrades me slightly and he pulls me off, wanting what we'd been waiting to do.

He grabs a packet from the bedside drawer and rips it open, he slides it on, hissing at being confined.

  I grab his shoulders and push him to the headboard. I then straddle him, and take in the view laid before me. It can honestly make me spill over and ravage myself on him, screaming in pleasure...but that's not my goal for today. Maybe another time.

"What? What are you doing?" he asks in confusion

I chain him to the bedposts and bend down.

"Papi, you forgot that I'm a Dom and I'm taking the offer of topping today." I say as his Sub headspace begin to sink in.

"Yes, mommy. Anything you say." he says quietly. These moment are my favorites. The transition from aware to completely unaware.

I slowly sink down on him, waiting for the slight burn to surpass.

"Mommy, please move." my little pet begs.

 I obey and slam my hips down as he yelps and throws his brunette head back.

"PLEASE!" he screams as I bend to silence him since the neighbors like to call the police.

I quicken the pace, moving my hips in little movements, then rocking onto him.

"Mommy, please I'm close let me go." he shouts.

"Don't worry, baby I'm close too." I struggle to say as I'm tightening and he grows larger.

"GOD PLEASE YES, MOMMY!" he cries as his warm release coats the rubber.

  I'm soon to follow and moan loudly as I squirt over his chest. I drop down and rise a couple more times to help both of us out. His eyes are half open, and his face is drenched in sweat.

"Mommy, pwees uncuff me." he murmurs as his full little headspace takes over. It's fairly satisfying to watch him like this. He's the most free of worries, and is really adorable.

I do so and prepare a bath for us two. I place him in the bath and he slowly falls asleep, but I wake him up. I join and we get out a little while later, as our frolicking caused us to tire.

He sucks his thumb as I tuck him in and his eyes droop as soon as he hits the pillow. I turn and face him, and I look at his beautiful face.

"Thanks for tonight." he says gently as he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him, our torsos touching.

"You're welcome, Papi." I whisper as he gives my ass a slight squeeze and we talk for a little. Soon enough, I find out that he fell asleep and his face looks so relaxed. I follow suit and droop my own eyes, warm and content.