Ch 2- Episode 2: Arrivals Pt 2

A/N: I apologizes for the long wait on Chapter 2: Episode 2 because of me being busy. I will tried to update my stories often.  I hope you like Episode 2 and enjoy.

"We don't have time to standing around here introducing our self to one another," Hastin turned around to looked at the group, not happy. "If we don't search for the cubical symbol, it will fall into the wrong hands, putting our world in danger. Our mission is search for the missing cubical symbol".

"We understand that, but we need to find a place to stay since we'll be stuck here for awhile and also find food too," Leon explained.

"All of you guys can stay at my place and you don't have to worry about the food. I'll take care of that and will help find the cubical symbol to get all of you home safe," Gary assured them.

"We don't need your help. We can handle it from here," Hastin retorted. "I don't plan to be in your debt".

"Hastin!" Leon growled and got up in Hastin's face. "Why do you have to be so damn stubborn!"

"Have you forgotten our mission from the headman?" Hastin retorted as he stared back out at the lake.

"Of course not," Leon argued "But, we can sure use Gary help since we're stuck here!"

Refusing help, Hastin turned and glared at the others "I for one will not be in debt with a human," He snatched the Red Beast cubical changer (morpher) from Makenzie's hand. "This I shall be keeping. Only a chosen beast spirits warriors are allow to use this," He showed the Red Beast cubical changer (morpher) to Gary. "which you are not!".

"Wait!" Gary started to said, but Hastin turned and walked away, despite Makenzie calling to him.

"Hastin," She went forward but then stopped to look back at her friends.

Amia walked over to her and asked. "Makenzie, what are we going to do now?"

"Maybe you guys should go after him," Gary suggested.

Makenize turned and looked at her friends and Gary "You and Leon go with Gary. I'll go after Hastin".

"But..," Amia was reluctant to go with Gary, not wanting to leave Makenzie to go after Hastin alone. "Let me go with you to find Hastin" She suggested, but Makenzie shook her head.

"No, you and Leon are tired from the battle and need a place to rest so go with Gary," She touched Amia's shoulder. "I will come find you guys once I locate Hastin".

"Are you sure about going off alone especially when we don't know much about this world?" Leon asked in concern.

Makenzie smiles. "I'll be fine, now go," She assured and ushered to them to leave with Gary before she left.

Leon and Amia stared after their friend leaving after Hastin.

"I hope Hastin and Makenzie will be okay," Amia said and Leon touched her shoulder.

"Makenzie will be fine and she will find Hastin, dragging him back to us," Leon replied. "Let's go",

Amia nodded and turned to leave with Leon and Gary.

Gary guided them out of the forest, but not before glancing back with a worried look on his face.

"So the rangers decided to split up," DarkLord Vigil leaned forward in seat and smirked as he watched the hologram screen at Hastin wondering alone in the forest. "Savina"

"Yes Lord Vigil," Savina stepped forward and bowed her head down.

"Keep an eye on this one," He leaned back against his throne, not taking his eyes off the screen that is still showing Hastin walking alone in the forest.  "I want you to later go down to earth and attack the Green Beast Ranger and get me the cubical power that in his possession," He ordered.