CH 1- Episode 1: Arrivals Pt 1

A/N: I apologize for the long wait on this story. I want it to have a good start with this chapter so there were drafts that I wrote but have been discarded because it wasn't good like this one.

Somewhere far away in the solar system, there was a place known as the Beastly world that was inhabited by species of different kinds of animals. Four chosen warrior beast spirits were chosen to guard the gateway door that connected their world to the human world.  Their world was peaceful without trouble until one night The King's Credential cubical box was stolen by a thief that took off into the night to never be seen again.

The four chosen warrior beast spirits were given a mission to travel to the human world using the cubical boxes to capture the thief and return with The King's Credential cubical before it fall into the wrong hands.

The headman uses her magic power to create a rift portal that opens up to the human world since the door gateway can't be opened because there are only four cubical symbols and they need six cubical symbols to open it.

"Good Luck beast warriors," the headman said before the chosen beast spirits warriors left into the rift portal.

Far from the Earth's atmosphere, a DarkLore Spaceship slowly approached the earth for an invasion.  A dark purple emitted out from the spacecraft and strike down to earth,

"Again, tell me why you want to tag along with me?" 

A young Asian brunet man was walking with a brunet woman who was beside him. They were carrying camping bags, hiking through the forest.

"I need some inspiration for my next animal design," the woman beside the man replied. "Besides, this would be a great opportunity to spend time with my little cousin," She rubbed his hair, messing it up.

"Alice, quit it," the man gently brushed the woman's hand away from his head to fix his hair.

"Gary, You should leave your hair like that. It looks good like that," Alice jokingly said.

"Haha funny," Gary said in a bit annoyance and then looked around. "Check that out," He pointed up at the tree. "Does that give you inspiration for a new design?"

Alice stared up at the tree Gary pointed to and grabbed her camera out from her bag to take a picture. "Wow, that's a blue jay bird and it does give some idea". She lowered her camera down with a smile on her face.

"Blue jay also called Cyanocitta cristata is a passerine bird in the family Corvidae, native to North America. It is resident through most of eastern and central United States, although western populations may be migratory," Gary explained.

"Interesting," Alice commented as she looked over at her cousin and noticed he was looking straight ahead with a serious expression. "What's...?" She started to ask.

Gary held his hand up to silence her. "We're being followed," he whispered.

Both of them become alert to their surroundings and silently was looking around when they heard a rustling noise.

They swiftly turned and looked in the direction where the rustling noise was coming from and found nothing.

"Maybe it's just an animal lurking around," Alice assumed, speaking quietly to her cousin.

"I doubt it," Gary disagreed and slowly walked toward it.

Alice grabbed his arm, pulling him back "What do you think you're doing?" She asked.