Chapter 8:Monte Cassino

April 10 1944 , Monte Cassino

The Team (Only the 5 Remains because the battalion is split up) is on a M3 Scout Car Along advancing with other Americans,British,Indians and Canadians."Okay we will break the defense of Monte Cassino got it?"Ranchoddas asked as his team nod.Then they heard Machine Gun Fire."This is it!Farhan man the Primary Gun,Raju ,the  secondary gun!"Ranchoddas said as Farhan Mans the Primary Gun while Raju mans the Secondary.They saw Nazi Soldiers armed with MP40 firing at the Allied Soldiers."Ambush!"Farhan said as He Fires the Browning M2 Machinegun."We neeed to geet out!"RAnchoddas said as they went out the Scout Car."Attack!"Raju said as they fire their Thompsons at the German Troops."Advance !"Cheymoure said as the Allied Soldiers advance towards their Objective, The Nazi Defense is a 12 Mile long wall that has barbed wires,gun emplacements and Anti tank guns."Attack them!"Raju said as the Allied Soldiers fires their M1941 Rifles, Thompsons, Stens Enfield 1917s and M1 Garands."We Need To Call for Air Support, the defense is too thick!"Farhan said as Cheymoure Calls for Air Support.A Douglas SBD Dauntless Arrived and bombed the wall causing a hole."Okay thats good give me the Bazooka"Ranchoddas said as Raju gives him a large M1A1 Bazooka and shoots the wall."Send the Air Stikes All of it"Cheymoure said as 15 P61 Black Windows bombed the Wall, destroying it. But Behind the Wall are WW1 Like Trenches.Below it are SS Troopers armed with Karabiner 98ks with bayonets and Gewehr 43s.There is 3 MG 42s.Then when the Allied Army went close, the SS Soldiers appears firing at them."Take Cover"Farhan said as he throws a Mk 2 Grenade at the Trench."Okay uses the Recoiless Rifle and the Bren LMG."Cheymoure said as his Second in Command, PFC Preston Pyle crawled to the M3 Scout Car and gives the Recoiless Rifle and Bren to Cheymoure. "Okay i will use the Recoiless Rifle you will fire the Bren"Cheymoure said to Pyle as he nods and fires the Recoiless Rifle on some SS Troops quadruple Times."OKay my turn!"Cheymoure said as he fires at the SS Troopers."Run!"The SS Troopers said as they Retreaded from the trenches."Pursue Them!"Farhan said as the Allied Troops pursued them.They left their tanks and run on foot.Later 22000 Germans died.And the Allies have a great victory."Where are we going now?"Dev said. "Well we are going again to CHina to support some Maoists.Lets GO"Ranchoddas said as they went back to the M3 Scout Car.