<3 chapterr 2

;D Hope you like it  ;D

image of Aiden ---->

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't move , its as if my feet were glued to the ground. A numbness was coming over me ,  my stomach was feeling unpleasant and I could feel my hands already starting to get sweaty.

 "May I help you?" said the lady standing in the middle of the classroom , I assumed she was the teacher. Ms. Hendricks is what it said on a wooden platform on top of her  desk. She was wearing a long sleeve button down white shirt, tucked into a black pencil skirt with classic black pumps. She seemed to be in her early thirties , with her medium length curly hair and her sparkly red glasses, a bit child like if you ask me.

   I quietly handed her the pass , I began  to relax when she nodded as she read the note .

  " Have a seat Ms. Wellington , and welcome to the class . I hope this is your first and last time being late,  I will not tolerate being interrupted during my lesson" she said  in a hasty tone  as she turned around and kept writting on the  board.

Well nice to meet you too I said to myself. I quietly walked towards the back of the class and sat on an empty seat near the windows that were pointing towards the parking lot .

 I stayed starring at it for a while , mostly ignoring everything that the teacher was blabbing on about.

As I was bluntly ignoring Ms.Hendricks, I heard a soft whisper, although I couldn't  quite make out what it said. "Hey ashjb js nwjkskaj here ". Thats what i had actually understood .I decided to turn around and see who it was.

        Once i had completly turned around I  noticed that it was a not so hot looking guy.

            He had dull blonde, greasy hair, which was shaggy and cover his eyes.It nicely matched his yellow teeth and and matching braces. He had so many pimples that it was hard to even notice he had a face.He didnt even look like he was fed at home from his skinny complexion , those jeans wouldnt even fit my 9 year old cuzin , and since he was standing up I could tell he wasnt even close to my height, he looked to be aroung 5'1 . I kinda felt bad for him, it was almost impossible to get friends here looking like that.

" Wait ....what?" I said with much confusion .

" I said , hey my name is Keith and am new here ,its my first year in this school ,its nice to meet you" he said in an annoyed tone. Probably cause of how many times he had to repeat himself for me to even notice.

        " Oh .. Well hi to you too , im Skai btw and I have been here ever since I started middle school ". I said trying to sound as friendly as possible.

"Isn't this a highschool?" he asked  while sitting  on the chair next to me and passed his fingers through  his blond shaggy hair , you could even see the dandruff falling out .I felt slightly uncomfortable  at the sight.

" Well yes it is , but it used to have a middle school too although they completely changed that two years ago"  he simply nodded and went back to listening to whteever the teacher was saying.  So I took that as a sign that he didn't want to talk anymore and went back to my thoughts.

" So do you have a boyfriend?" . He asked with a casual tone. Well there goes my only thinking time.

"Well I think we should hang out and watch a movie since you don't have a boyfriend and don't seem to have any friends ". He rapidly stated. Did he just say I have no friends?