❁ 1.0

Scenario: When they first met you
You as: A trainee at Pledis Entertainment
Requested by:

·.̩₊̣.̩✧*̣̩˚̣̣⁺̣‧.₊̣̇.‧⁺̣˚̣̣*̣̩⋆̩·̩̩.̩̥·̩̩⋆̩*̣̩˚̣̣⁺̣‧.₊̣̇.⁺̣˚̣̣*̣̩⋆̩·̩̩

Choi Seungcheol - S.Coups

Pledis had a special way of treating their trainees. They weren't too harsh on their possible next idols so that they wouldn't overwork themselves.

But still, it was still tiresome and hard for most of them, and thus, they decided to give the leader of one of the best boy groups a chance to give the trainees a pep talk about the hard ships he faced in his trainee years and how it was all worth it at the end.

His leadership was evident in his eyes and posture. He had a way of influencing with his words that was impossible not to listen.

His eyes scanned through every persons face. He suddenly lost his ability to form words as he noticed you along the people on the first row.

After a few seconds, he remembered the other trainees in the room paying close attention to his every move and Seungcheol cleared his throat with a pang of anxiousness and ran his hand through his black hair. "Sorry, as I was saying."

·.̩₊̣.̩✧*̣̩˚̣̣⁺̣‧.₊̣̇.‧⁺̣˚̣̣*̣̩⋆̩·̩̩.̩̥·̩̩⋆̩*̣̩˚̣̣⁺̣‧.₊̣̇.⁺̣˚̣̣*̣̩⋆̩·̩̩

Yoon Jeonghan - Jeonghan

"Do you know where (Y/N) is?" The voice of one of the vocal coaches asked from the other side of the door of Seventeen's practice room. She sounded worried, desperate even.

"No, I'm sorry. But the last time I saw her she didn't look too good." A much younger voice (probably a trainee or new staff) replied. "I see. Well then, if you see her, tell her to go to Han Sung Soo's office, he has news to tell her."

The members of Seventeen looked at each other in confusion. "Who is (Y/N)?" Seungkwan voiced everyone's question. "Probably a trainee." Seungcheol scratched his head. "Let's get back to practicing."

☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽

After they practiced for a for a few hours, the group decided to take a much needed break to eat. Jeonghan left the room in search of a washroom, but as he was passing by, he happened to hear a muffled cry coming from one of the abandoned practice rooms.

He suddenly remembered who the singing coach mentioned. "(Y/N)." The name rolled out his tongue unconsciously. "Uh- ah, no, (Y/N) left early." Came the response from the room followed by a sniff.

Before Jeonghan could process the situation, his mouth took action once again. "Then whom might I have the pleasure to speak with?" "Nobody." The voice sounded hoarse and dry as if she's been crying for hours.

Jeonghan didn't even try to regain control of his mouth, and let it take the wheel- not literally. "Well then if nobody occupies this room then I am free to enter." His hand grabbed the doorknob, but it was locked.

"Nice try, better luck next ti-." Click. Jeonghan had unlocked and flung the door open using one of the bobby pins that held his bangs back when practicing. The only light was the one emitted from the hallway. She could only see Jeonghan's silhouette, but went back to burrying her face from her sitting position.

"Go away, the last thing I need is someone bothering me." Jeonghan noticed the pain in her voice, and walked up to her shivering form.

"Let's make a deal." He said seriously, making the poor girl look up in confusion with red puffy eyes.