RESULTS OF WEEK 3

Hey, guys!

I hope you are all doing alright :)

We are back with the results for Week Three but first, there are a few things we have to mention.

Throughout the week we've encountered several challenges that none of us anticipated.

To begin with, one of the participants of this awards who entered last week dropped out

To begin with, one of the participants of this awards who entered last week dropped out. Her account mysteriously disappeared and we think that she must have deleted it.

Unfortunately, she didn't give us a heads up about it and we were thrown off schedule. Luckily, we were able to find someone to take her place.

But we never know if we'd be that lucky next time. So, to avoid this from happening again:

Please only enter the awards if you are serious about competing. If there are ever circumstances where you have to drop out, please let us know beforehand. We are people. We'd understand.

With that said, that brings me to the second event that occurred during the last week.

One of our judges experienced grief and loss, as a loved one passed away. Please note that we, the judges, are a close knit of friends. Her grief and loss is our grief and loss.

So we shall not have Week Four this week. It is unknown when we shall resume these awards but we'll keep you updated.

Please understand why we have to do this.

Thirdly, we've been experiencing problems with Wattpad this week. (I'm not sure, is it only us?)

Usually as we judge the books of the participants, a representative provides feedback to the author's work. I'm the person who usually does that, commenting on various aspects of the book (like the cover, the title, the summary, your paragraphing, spelling, grammar...etc) and giving advice that came from the entire judge panel.

(The comment is pretty long, btw, because it contains our personal responses)

But this week, I only did that with two books. I don't know why but when I tried sending the feedback (on the comment section) to the other eight books, the comment wouldn't send.