Hard

Juvia's POV

When meredy mentioned gray I just didn't know what to say, what he said to ,was very hurtful and upsetting. I couldn't bring myself to look at meredy.

"Juvia what's wrong? "She questioned me with her curious gaze."It's just that...Gray is going out with kagura,  and he made it very clear that he doesn't like juvia ". I looked down at my hands as if it was the most interesting thing ever." But it's ok juvia is fine " I said with the best smile I could come up with

"Juvia I know your not fine, I'm your best friend and I know a fake smile when I see one, come on we need to go to the mall and get loose" meredy encouraged." Does juvia have to?" I whined. "Yes, yes you do no complaints ok?" I nodded , my head with a poutyexpression. "Come on juvia don't be like that I know your gonna enjoy yourself". I just sighed as meredy dragged me along.

Time skip to the mall.

We finally reached the mall and meredy was right the mall was just what I needed. I don't Need gray or his sour attitude, I'm actually having fun."Juvia isn't that Natsu, Lucy and happy?" Meredy said as she pointed out to the three guild members causing nothing but trouble In the area. "Yeah it is lets go say hi" I said as we walked over to them.

When lucy was done scolding natsu she turned her head over to us." Oh I juvia, Meredy are you guys ok?" She questioned as she waved over to us. "Yeah me and juvia were just shopping around the area to get our minds of things." Lucy looked over at me with pity in her eyes. "Look juvia and sorry what gray said about you, your not some where or slut, whatever he said was just wrong and meaningless. When Lucy said that I actually felt a lot better. Knowing that the person I was always so mean to is still by my side feels really special.

"Juvia thanks you for what u said and she would like to apologise for what she has done and said to you in the past, Juvia was blinded by love for the person she thought was the one but she was wrong,  I hope you find it in you heart to forgive her". I   looked down ashamed of my actions in the past.

"Juvia that's all in the past, I think we can become good friends  and get to know each other. We can even go on missions together right natsu?"

"Yeah". Natsu replied while walking up to us with his silly grin. "Don't worry about that ice basterd, all I need to do is give him a flaming fist to knock some sense in that mind of his. I mean he can't see beauty when it's in his face". My cheeks flushed a bright red with natsu's comment. "T-thank you nastu"

"Move out of the wayyy!!!" Happy the flying cat screamed.

Third pov

The blue cat banged into the pink haired dragon slayer making him fall into the Blue haired wizard. As if time slowed down the two of their lips bashed into each other creating a kiss.  Both stared at each other wide eyes as they felt their soft lips, only realising what has happened they scrambled away from each other still feeling the kiss.

"Juvia I'm so sorry" natsu said with a light blush imprinted on his cheeks."N-no juvia is s-sorry ahhhh" she gushed holding both her cheeks as she compared to a tomato. While this was going on no one could notice Lucy glare at juvia. Jealousy and sadness filled her eyes as she watched the two blush and stammer over the so called 'kiss'.

Meredy watched with an amused face, while happy watched a new ship form with an evil smirk. "Guys come on let's go home, I'm sure juvia and meredy have lots going on". Lucy said with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah I have to get going as well, I'll see you later juvia ok"?
"Yes juvia will be leaving now. Bye meredy, Lucy,  happy and natsu". She said with a blush as she mentioned natsu. As they all said their good byes juvia was left wondering the streets alone as she made her way back to the Dorms. Humming a tune happily completely oblivious to the people lurking around the area around her, waiting for an opening to strike.

As the day darkened and the wind blew freely, the day filled with peace but one mage would suffer the consequences of the lovely day.

____________________________________________________________________

Guys I need help should I still turn this into rouvia,  we have 3 options.

1. Rouvia
2. Navia
3. Gruvia

Plz vote and I'm sorry I haven't updated on a long time. I, not even going to lie I was just being lazy and brother kept on using my tablet.

Please vote and comment on watt u want to see.