Happy Birthday! To me.. (Lonely)

Heya guys tomorrow is my Birthday! April 10 I am turning ** Lol I can't telly you but I just felt like it was right for me to do this and no I am not giving up in writing my books so don't worry but I guess this vacation I decided to take a break from writting, I don't know why but I like to update when I am busy in school than updating in my free time!

Golden Flower (book) for some reasons have a plot written already but I'm just too lazy to write, no it is not the usual story with a satisfying ending but you could say from the description that it's not going to end that well. I decided to make some kind of book 2 but the thing is this time the adventures they had in the past will be written there, some questions qill be answered and more POV from characters in Undertale and my OC. DO NOT FORGET THAT SHE IS ALSO A GODDESS SO HER OTHER GOD FRIENDS (you will know them in the future) WILL ALSO HAVE A STORY OF THEIR OWN. The book 2 will literally be a 'diary' of Flower even though she hates writting in her diary!

Teaser: (Lol there is already a teaser even though the first book isn't done yet)

I decided to erase somethings that will actually give a MASSIVE SPOILER ( ALERT )

Laurence's POV

"What is this?" I asked the others. The others took a look at the book, I blew away the dust on it only to reveal Flower's diary. It seems to have a Gold cover and silver lock

"Where do you think the key is?" I looked around and saw a chest I opened it and sure enough the key was in here, it was crystal like and fitted perfectly through the key hole.

1st page... "Should we open it?" Frisk asked "Aren't you curious?" Sans asked. Well she is not here so atleast reading her this won't be bad right? "Maybe we should..." Frisk and Sans gave a nod and we opened the book. "I don't think this is a good idea." Frisk said,

Dear Diary- before we could read the rest of the words the book sucked as in, the environment seems familiar wait this is-..

Thank you for the drawing! MintySourLin  I love it! I might use it for my book 2 of Golden Flower!

Well that's it for Golden Flower- I realized it said GOLDEN and Flower so 'Flower' the main character is basically Golden? I don't know JK  anonymous_glitch thanks for giving time to read my stupid story.

My other books like 'Story of Gods' will be updated more often once the book 2 of Golden Flower is out, while Science and Fan fiction is in progress of updating. You could tell me what Fan fiction or fandom you want me to do then I will happily do it! I think you should only read the 'Science fiction Part #' chapters though because the other chapters are a bunch of junk in that book.

My Birthday is today! April 10

Well I guess that is all you have to know and have a nice day! Stay determined!

~Sunshine Jaycel