° Favorite Things About Each Other °

Aaron Hotchner 'Hotch' --
Him - Physical: You love his smile. It is rare, but the most adorable thing.
Mental: How he can stay so serious, yet when you two are alone, he opens up and becomes totally different.

You - Physical: He loves your hands. He loves holding them, kissing them, everything.
Mental: How happy you always are. Even when you see the scariest things, you always make him smile.

David Rossi --
Him - Physical: His voice. When he sings or speaks in Italian, you can always fall asleep listening to his voice.
Mental: His courage. Even if he may die, he will always challenge the Un-Sub if it means helping his lived ones.

You - Physical: Your eyes. He believes that they are the window to the soul. And yours, are the most beautiful Windows.
Mental: How strong you can be. You may be small physically, but your emotional strength adds up for it

Derek Morgan --
Him - Physical: His muscles. Every time he hugs you, you just feel so protected.
Mental: How he can look death in the eye and his street smarts.

You - Physical: Your hips. He loves when you dance and your hips just move so smoothly.
Mental: Your willingness to care for everyone, and anyone you meet. Even if its the Un-Subs.

Spencer Reid --
Him - Physical: His lengthy figure. He is tall, and very lengthy. You love how he can easily wrap his arms around you.
Mental: His knowledge on statistics. Every time you have a case, he can easily tell you statistics on the city, state, or even streets.

You - Physical: Your cheeks. He loves kissing them, or poking at them. He loves how they turn bright a when you are flustered
Mental: Your knowledge on Vocabulary. You always speak with such long, intimidating words. Sometimes, rarely, he doesn't even know the words you speak.

Emily Prentiss --
Her - Physical: Her body. You love how its so small yet her attitude is outrageous.
Mental: Her attitude. You love how bull headed she can be. She argues with mainly everything you say, but you love it.

You - Physical: Your hair. She loves to play with it to help you fall asleep. She loves how soft it is.
Mental: Your happiness. Its weird since she is so bad ass, and your so good. But she loves it.

Jennifer Jareau 'JJ' --
Her - Physical: Her face. Nothing in particular, you just live the shape, how soft it is, everything.
Mental: Her extroverted personality. She can and will speak with anyone she meets. She isn't shy what so ever.

You - Physical: Your ears. She lives how small and petite they are. When you have earrings in, it makes it even so better.
Mental: How strong wiled you are. You are so sweet, but when something your passionate about cones up, you will instantly shut them down if they disagree with you.

Penelope Garcia --
Her - Physical: Her crazy hair. You love how she styles it and how she puts bows in it.
Mental: How she makes everyone happy. Also, you love how geeky she can be about something, mainly figurines.

You - Everything. She absolutely loves everything about you, mental and physical. With her being Garcia, she hates picking favorites. So she just loves everything about you.