Lemon#19 "The Dominant Uke"

:33333333

∆ This made me laughED basically Eren masturbated to his teach

What would you do if an omega went into heat? Would you...

A. Leave them
OR
B.Help them out

Well, in some cases it doesn't matter what you think, not to Levi, anyway.

"Get on your back, you lazy slut." He snarled.

Ah, royalty. They can be nice people at times. It's very rarely an air to the throne is an omega, and also the bottom in sex. Unless a female. But, Levi liked to bottom but be the more dominant.

You see, it's when the bottom instead of being called a slut, whore, baby, any of that is like the top. Dominant.

"Yes, master." The tanned skin male replied.

This boy's name was Eren, a slave to an omega. It was common for female royalty to have a slave alpha due to all their heats.

Even though Eren thought he wasn't supposed to, he liked how Levi acted during this. It wasn't as easy to be able to control his urges to.. Sink his teeth into that flesh and run their necks together, just to make the omega smell like him. It was hard for Eren to not pin the omega down and fuck him until he came.

About twenty times.

"Go ahead and Jack off, I'll be watching." Levi groaned and crossed his arms over his chests, standing in front of the other and jutting out his hip to give off that 'daddy's vibe over his arousal. The slick from under his underwear slowly coming down his thighs and Eren subconsciously licked his lips and grabbed hold of his cock.

The alpha then began to bring his wrapped hand up and down his 'shaft' and stare Levi in the eyes. In his field of vision, he watched Levi's white puffy tail start to sway side to side as his ears twitched. ( his foot almost tapping the floor 'cuz feet bunnys)

He panted rubbing harder and slipping the tip of his thumb through the slit every now and again and saw the little image's eyes fall from his face to his hand wrapped around that dick.

Suddenly, Levi crawled on top of him, gently putting Eren's hand on the bed and whispering into his ear

"Do want my mouth wrapped around that thick, juicy cock of yours? Hm, Eren?"

"Please... I want to feel your hot mouth around my dick!" Eren breathed as Levi kissed his neck, smirking as he hummed.

"I want to see your face... As.. As I duck your mouth!"

"..."

"...Shit."

"Did you just say duck?"

"Maybe!"

"Oh my god! You just killed the mood!" Levi giggled, which turned into laughter.

I'm a troll I'll do part two maybe XDDDDD