Lemon#20 "Camp Camp"

Lol you thought-

  Does anyone love camp?

Allot of people don't, having been sent there by their parents. Much like the kids here at Camp Sina.

Jean, Sasha, Connie, Mikasa, Armin, y/n, Hange, and Erwin. It wasn't the best, but it was good. The camp counselor was.... Okay at times he wasn't in a bad mood. The only two people at first to befriend him were Hange and Erwin. It would be a hard duck for anyone to try at that ass, but guess who did it?

And

Succeded?

Eren the fucking Jeager.

At this point in time, right about now, you watched from behind chairs covered in documents and papers at Levi's tight  ass in those shorts, Eren's hands gripping hard at it as they suck each others faces. You saw a faint blush on Levi's cheeks as Eren's fingers slipped into his shorts and the outline of them moved between his ass cheeks, Levi moaned and put his face into Eren's chest, the boy slowly sitting in a chair and bringing the counselor down to sit in his lap as he worked another finger into him.

"Shit.." Eren began to bite at Levi's neck, trying to leave a hickey until the smaller male pushed him away. You bit your lip, your fingers itching to grab something and it felt a little harder to breath. All you wanted where the damn snacks!

"that's enough for now, Eren." Levi chuckled, looking in the small mirror for a hickey standing up.

"But you never let me go all that way!" The brunette whined, hugging his waist from behind. So they haven't really done ' it?'

"And I even prepared you every time!" Levi just sighed looking at Eren through the mirror.

"I'm just... A little scared, okay?" He whispered. This was probably the most quietest you've seen him, having yelled at everyone for stuff they do wrong.

"Aw, it's okay! Nothing to be scared of!" Eren had assured him. Levi sighed, turning towards The boy and putting his arms around his neck.

"Fine...just don't make it hurt too much, okay?" Levi said. You bit your lip harder, Basically all your focus on them.

"You got it!" Eren smiled, bending down admitting Levi over his shoulder.

"Gah! What the-"

"Shhhh!" Eren giggled, a huge smile on his face. You almost let out a laugh as well, but let a smile spread to divide your cheeks.

"Put me down!" Levi said, trying his best to look at Eren but a slap to his ass (that made him jump) had him shut up. You were so surprised at how different Levi was with Eren, it's like he is a whole new person.

The brunette gently out Levi down on the floor, saying fuck it and gently started to kiss at his neck. Levi sighed and crossed his arms, not really thinking this was going to be very pleasurable.

And so, It kept going on like that, Eren kissing over Levi's body except anywhere you knew Levi wanted him to be. A while later, Eren had pulled off his pants and underwear (which were spiderman) and it almost made you laugh, but it sure did make Levi.

"Oh my god!" He said between breaths. Eren sighed, used to this since Jean had found out but he could have his own likings to things.

Eren narrowed his eyes though, using his pointer finger to spread the pre cum around his dick a bit until he though of something.

"Hey Levi?"

"Hm?"

"Can I fuck your mouth?" He asked and almost smirked at Levi's small blush upon his cheeks. He had nodded his head and Eren took off his shoes, socks, pants and underwear, his almost nine inches hovering above Levi's face. The blush grew across his cheeks as well as his dirty thoughts. The which made his stomach turn.

"Do you think you could take in all of this?" Eren asked.

"Try me." Levi challenged, lips pursing together until Eren lowered his hips and his tip was touching Levi's lips. He opened his mouth and Eren almost immediately started to slip into his throat, over and over. Levi gagged at first but focused on relaxing his throat while Eren roughly mouth fucked him.

The boy moaned and you could just barely take your eyes off of his dick slipping into his mouth. You had to stop watching it else you would come in your jeans and undies right here.

Eren sighed and forced himself to pull out of Levi's mouth with a pop.

"Are you ready?" Eren asked. Levi nodded and let out a silent scream as he rolled his hips into Levi's thighs.

You almost moaned at the hot image but decided to just grab the snacks that you had put on the floor and leave. The last thing you heard was

"E-Eren! I.. I can't take it! It's too big..~"

Annd that's why you couldn't look at Levi for the next few days without remembering those words.